Love-me!

Love-me!

Blog Archive

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Seth

*this post is just informative.Seth entity was (apparently,from my point of view) residing on the lower mental plane.
However,is always good to have a link to his ideas of reality.
-added by danny-
There are very little useful quotes (as tranformation)but the link is here for the researchers,like me.

http://www.nirvikalpa.com/content.php?page=seth3


Seth explains some basic rules of how the universe works.But while I can understand him,I am not sure many could,even if he tried his best.He is also not enlightened ,but then this is not the point,since it's my opinion only.
Opinions are like assholes..everybody has one(Mark Twain).
The correct,historical saying of Mark Twain is this,however:
Opinions are like assholes. Everybody has one but no one truly wants to look at anybody else's."
-added by danny-