Love-me!

Love-me!

Blog Archive

Saturday, November 29, 2008

CONFESSION OF THE JNANI

Lead me from dreaming to waking.
Lead me from opacity to clarity.
Lead me from the complicated to the simple.
Lead me from the obscure to the obvious.
Lead me from intention to attention.
Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am.
Lead me from confrontation to wide openness.
Lead me to the place I never left,
Where there is peace, and peace
- The Upanishads

*note* Robert talks about what a jhani is..marvelous:)
-added by danny-
*note* now you understand why I try to post the full text..the link to the site is gone,of course..but due to my advanced 12 inches wisdom brain muscles,I saved it in my blog..kiss:).. now you can kiss my toes for posting it here...not that toe..no..not that one..ok,that's the right toe..thanks..I feel better now,grasshoppers..kiss:) 
ps...nothing like a fruitcake Jhana Jhani refusal to explain the very reason of creation itself... 
According to his sour ass...the reason of creation is NOT life...but to meditate and become Brahman...so if Robert was alive..I'd ask his crispy full of wisdom ass...like...hey Robby?...how come you have to had a body to experience IT?...you really dont realize it takes 2 to tango?..so after death you become the bliss?...one question...who knows the bliss,you numbnuts?...lol...there is the observer and the observed...who knows you are dead,since consciousness of IT happens ONLY by creating LIFE/separation?......ok...kiss to you Robby...maybe you reincarnate again till you get it right !!
-added by danny-
..................
CONFESSION OF THE JNANI
For the Jnani who has realized the identity of his inner being with the infinite Brahman, there is no rebirth, no migration and no liberation. He is beyond all this. He is firmly established in his own absolute, existence-knowledge-bliss True Nature.
The further existence of his body and the world appears to the Jnani as an illusion, which he cannot remove, but which no longer deceives him. After the death of this body, as in life, he remains where and what he eternally is, the first principal of all beings and things: formless, nameless, unsoiled, timeless, dimensionless and utterly free, untouched by objects, experience or thought. Death cannot touch him, cravings cannot torture him, sins do not stain him; he is free from all desire and suffering. He sees the Infinite Self in all, and all in the infinite Self, which is his being.
I am infinite, imperishable, self-luminous, self-existent. I am without beginning or end. I am birthless, deathless, without change or decay. I permeate and interpenetrate all things. In all the myriad universes of thought and creation, I alone Am.
(from Robert Adams) 
..Not really..you idiot! Robert Adams?...YOU are ONLY by separation..and creating life...universes...YOU ARE then... you FUCKING IDIOT!!!  
In all the myriad universes of thought and creation, I alone Am.??? 
Alone you are?..you cucksucker?... 
see this?
 since when alone in the universe is fun?..you IDIOT? no wonder you missed the point of life itself...