Love-me!

Love-me!

Blog Archive

Friday, December 19, 2008

Cotton eyed Danny:)

Lead me from dreaming to waking.
Lead me from opacity to clarity.
Lead me from the complicated to the simple.
Lead me from the obscure to the obvious.
Lead me from intention to attention.
Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am.
Lead me from confrontation to wide openness.
Lead me to the place I never left,
Where there is peace, and peace
- The Upanishads

*note....the cotton eyed joe dance.....lol

If it had't been for Cotton Eye Danny
I'd been married long time ago

Where did you come from where did you go
Where did you come from Cotton Eye Danny

He came to town like a midwinter storm
he rode through the fields so handsome and strong
his eyes was his tools and his smile was a gun
but all he had come for was having some fun....

He brought disaster wherever he went
the hearts of the girls was to hell broken sent
they all ran away so nobody would know
and left only men cause of Cotton Eyed Danny

-added by danny-

....................