Love-me!

Love-me!

Blog Archive

Sunday, October 11, 2009

The birth of choice

Lead me from dreaming to waking.
Lead me from opacity to clarity.
Lead me from the complicated to the simple.
Lead me from the obscure to the obvious.
Lead me from intention to attention.
Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am.
Lead me from confrontation to wide openness.
Lead me to the place I never left,
Where there is peace, and peace
- The Upanishads

*note* Interesting video from Dimitri Halley(http://dimitrihalley.com/articles.aspx) about quote"Seeing the Field. The journey to find the authentic self is illustrated. This is done on the backdrop of finding our ideal swing in golf in terms of the movie: The Legend of Bagger Vance. The key focus here is on finding the right relationship to the ball, which opens up access to a whole new dimension alluded to here, and closely related to the movies The Matrix and Phenomenon, in terms of paranormal phenomena."

He also explains"The big problem in the world is no self-awareness. People do bad because they can't see what they do. The solution is self-consciousness.
Here lies the mystery of the ego. Ego: maybe on micro cosmic/small terms it's the essence of all badness on planet, yet on big scale, it is what we are truly about. For without the duality (illusion) the ego gets caught in, there could be no reflection.
Only reflection can immunize us against becoming a slave to knee jerk reflexology.
Self-awareness breaks the spell. Our only chance is to be able to reflect on ourselves. Before this we are mental slaves ruled by external stimuli.
Reflection avails the ability to base our actions on inner penchants; and thus the birth of choice. "
-added by danny-

..............................