Love-me!

Love-me!

Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Save us..Lulu...Lulu:)

Lead me from dreaming to waking.
Lead me from opacity to clarity.
Lead me from the complicated to the simple.
Lead me from the obscure to the obvious.
Lead me from intention to attention.
Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am.
Lead me from confrontation to wide openness.
Lead me to the place I never left,
Where there is peace, and peace
- The Upanishads

*note* beautiful Kenya song of calling for the ,,Lulu,,...to save them...and SHE did appear...!!..but the problem is,are THEY ready to listen?..hmm?..ponder,grasshopper..are YOU ready to listen,or you'll do what you did before?..in translation LULU is a precious stone. in this case , it is a beautiful place made of silver and precious stones...a place where it illuminates and shines... they are saying that LULU is a city made of beautiful stones where God recites...long live the LULU:)....
-added by danny-
...............


Now Lulu responds..will THEY LISTEN?..we shall see...kisses(added by danny with permission from Lulu)