Love-me!

Love-me!

Blog Archive

Friday, November 13, 2009

My little buttercup..I love you

Lead me from dreaming to waking.
Lead me from opacity to clarity.
Lead me from the complicated to the simple.
Lead me from the obscure to the obvious.
Lead me from intention to attention.
Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am.
Lead me from confrontation to wide openness.
Lead me to the place I never left,
Where there is peace, and peace
- The Upanishads

*note* observe on this video how they obey...love comes with a price it seems ...
But I love you anyway.....before I get angry ,that's it...beware of the mahayogi,I say.He will love you forever,then shit happens...if you don't obey.
What is to learn from this lesson?
Unless you are your own guru,you can't discern.
And unless you can't discern,you can't be your own guru.
Thus spokenth the mahayogi!!
..............................

...............

-added by danny-