Love-me!

Love-me!

Blog Archive

Thursday, December 31, 2009

At this very moment, one can see through the one who sees through..

Lead me from dreaming to waking.
Lead me from opacity to clarity.
Lead me from the complicated to the simple.
Lead me from the obscure to the obvious.
Lead me from intention to attention.
Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am.
Lead me from confrontation to wide openness.
Lead me to the place I never left,
Where there is peace, and peace
- The Upanishads

*note* Marvelous song of peace from Mumon..
To instantly realize is to see endless time.
Endless time is this very moment.
If one sees through the thought of this very moment,
At this very moment, one can see through the one who sees through...(from Mumon)

As the new year is here..remember your original face!..says the mahayogi!
For you ARE the beauty of creation .. created for YOu to experience your TRUE face.
You are here to find and express the CREATION itself's purpose..
I had this insight many years ago...when I went ,,poof,, in light and a voice told me,(from myself) that I was here to experience myself.
In other words..I was telling me to experience myself!...the marvelous wonder!..of wanders! The loved,the beloved ..the seen and the unseen...I was me all the time,the fly in the wind,while I was BOTH the fly and the WIND.
-The fly in the wind-

I'm just a fly in the wind
When I let my wings spring
I still remember ,and I sing
I'm butterfly in my true being.!!.

I love commas(they love me)
Nothing I could do,you see?
Try to find my true desire
Am I fly,or just vampire?

Maybe fly,or maybe butter
Maybe butter,maybe fly
Who's to ask,who's to say why?
Being with God is all that matter.!!.

I'm just a fly in the wind
But when I let my wings spring
I fly above,and then I sing
I'm butterfly in my true being..!!


http://kriptodanny.blogspot.com/2008/08/my-poems.html

oh..holy of hollies..I have searched for your god's name everywhere..and now I know your name..It is Homer Simpson...and it always was.

-added by danny-

CASE 47. TOSOTSU'S THREE BARRIERS


Master Tosotsu, setting up the three barriers, always tried the pursuer of the Way:
"To search for the Way, the Zen student tries to grasp one's own nature and be enlightened."
"Now where is your true nature?"
Secondly,
"Once having grasped one's own nature, one is free from birth and death. If then, one's eyeballs have dropped dead, how can one be free from life?"
Thirdly,
"Being free from birth and death, one instantly knows where to go after death."
"Being dead and the body dispersed into the four elements, where then does one go?"


Mumon's Comments:
Whoever can pass these three barriers will be a master anywhere. Whatever happens, this person should be able to become the founder of Zen. Should one be not yet capable of answering these three questions, this person must diligently chew them well to finally comprehend them. Humble meals fill one's stomach, and chewing them well, one will never starve.


To instantly realize is to see endless time.
Endless time is this very moment.
If one sees through the thought of this very moment,
At this very moment, one can see through the one who sees through....I recommend you see these 2 videos in the same time,to KNOW what Mumon ment..do it.(added by danny)