Love-me!

Love-me!

Blog Archive

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I'll be there,you'll be here..and that's the DEAL my dear for Christmas

Lead me from dreaming to waking.
Lead me from opacity to clarity.
Lead me from the complicated to the simple.
Lead me from the obscure to the obvious.
Lead me from intention to attention.
Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am.
Lead me from confrontation to wide openness.
Lead me to the place I never left,
Where there is peace, and peace
- The Upanishads


*note* the ONLY deal I made was that I'll be there...if you are here.AND that's the DEAL my dear.
In the 3 realms I'll be there,if you are here.
Thus spokenth the mahayogi..can you be here?..and the only way you can be here,is by meditating on the witness.The one within,the pure awareness.Beyond thoughts.Your true self...then,I'll be there...kisses:)
Merry Christmas.
-added by danny-
.............