Love-me!

Love-me!

Blog Archive

Thursday, January 07, 2010

When the saints go marching in the new age

Lead me from dreaming to waking.
Lead me from opacity to clarity.
Lead me from the complicated to the simple.
Lead me from the obscure to the obvious.
Lead me from intention to attention.
Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am.
Lead me from confrontation to wide openness.
Lead me to the place I never left,
Where there is peace, and peace
- The Upanishads

*note* this is interesting..what'd happen if the saints would march all along?...will they behave like these 2 guys here?
The saints marching in
Would not be able to speak
Other then gibberish even to each others
For they have to use words
Muslim,Christian,Buddhist and all kind
Of new age words
And religious words
While they know
That the only thing common to them
Is the very realization
Of the Truth
And when they open their mouths
They will behave like
Louis Armstrong and Danny Kaye
In this marvelous song..
They don't think they are fools..
They know it.
-added by danny-
.....................