Love-me!

Love-me!

Blog Archive

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Wish You Were Here...I dream of a river...

Lead me from dreaming to waking.
Lead me from opacity to clarity.
Lead me from the complicated to the simple.
Lead me from the obscure to the obvious.
Lead me from intention to attention.
Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am.
Lead me from confrontation to wide openness.
Lead me to the place I never left,
Where there is peace, and peace
- The Upanishads

*note* nice song...from Bliss band...quote"With musicians from Denmark, Sweden, and Guinea-Bissau, Bliss is an international chill out pop music band based in Denmark"
In any case,the beginning of this song starts with an African language and the singer is "Tchando"...the rest of the singing is done by Alexandra Hamnede(from the same Bliss band as the,,Tchando,,)
so...wish you were here,grasshopper man and woman...for I will die soon...kisses:)
Thus spokenth the mahayogi:)
Like the air that I breath , you`ll always be
there
The winds that I need , when I wanna fly
Now I drift to you , I dream of a river
All waters are blue ,
Wish I could live in ,
Wish you were here ...


Like waves to the shore , part of the ocean
The stars high above , part of the sky
Now I drift to you , I dream of a river
All waters are blue ,
Wish I could live in ,
Wish you were here ...
(For I'll always be with you,in spirit...and you'll know it when I tickle your beautiful ear-lobes..in Nirvana.
-added by danny-)
..............

Like the air that I breath , you`ll always be
there
The winds that I need , when I wanna fly
Now I drift to you , I dream of a river
All waters are blue ,
Wish I could live in ,
Wish you were here ...


Like waves to the shore , part of the ocean
The stars high above , part of the sky
Now I drift to you , I dream of a river
All waters are blue ,
Wish I could live in ,
Wish you were here .....
(For I'll always be with you,in spirit...and you'll know it when I tickle your beautiful ear-lobes...in Nirvana.
-added by danny-)
"To us all towns are one, all men our kin. Life's good comes not from others' gift, nor ill. Man's pains and pains' relief are from within. Thus have we seen in visions of the wise !." - Tamil Poem-


(sorry..I have to respect the 3 times rule..too many videos went off,so I always post 3 so I have a chance to listen..hope you understand my superior wisdom muscle..kisses:))..if these 3 videos go away...then I shall consider the 5 videos rule...so far I stick with the 3 times rule..and I have a secret 10 videos rule ready to implement if they go nuts on youtube and block the videos..trust me..THUS SPOKENTH THE MAHAYOGI TO The salivating grasshoppers waiting for my new posts like the coyotes for a cheese pizza ..THE TRUE POWER IS IN YOURSELF!!..FIND IT!!..
What is the matter with you?..the same power in me is in you,but YOU must find it,GRASSHOPPER man and woman!..be brave,don't think for a second your abilities are worthless..LOOK WITHIN you,my beloveds...then..right there...hidden inside..you'll see my wisdom muscle..kisses:))