Love-me!

Love-me!

Blog Archive

Monday, June 21, 2010

Ass whipping moments...the chicken spanks the doggy:)

Lead me from dreaming to waking
Lead me from opacity to clarity
Lead me from the complicated to the simple.
Lead me from the obscure to the obvious.
Lead me from intention to attention.
Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am.
Lead me from confrontation to wide openness. Lead me to the place I never left, Where there is peace, and peace - The Upanishads
*note* I love these cartoons...at last the chicken defeats the dog..lovely..
Welcome to the Foghorn Leghorn(the big chicken name) Ass Whipping moments ..he is one strong chicken,I',m telling you..he uses the true kripto inside...hahahaha..kiss:)..no more comments...hilarious cartoon indeed...that was a true story.I'll tell you other time,but this is a true story...so everybody sing the song..duda...duda...everybody sing the song..the kripto way...kisses:)
-added by danny-
..............


"To us all towns are one, all men our kin. Life's good comes not from others' gift, nor ill. Man's pains and pains' relief are from within. Thus have we seen in visions of the wise !." - Tamil Poem-