Love-me!

Love-me!

Blog Archive

Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Can you dance like Chaplin?..prove it:)

Lead me from dreaming to waking.
Lead me from opacity to clarity.
Lead me from the complicated to the simple.
Lead me from the obscure to the obvious.
Lead me from intention to attention.
Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am.
Lead me from confrontation to wide openness.
Lead me to the place I never left, 
Where there is peace, and peace - The Upanishads
*note* can you dance like Chaplin I ask?..marvelous dancer..so I composed this never heard stanza in the 3 realms..
Behold
The marvelous dance of Chaplin
He knew the power within
But will you find it too?
Is the universe dancing
And laughing at his own dance
At midnight
Enjoy the dance says the mahayogi
But first..find out whom is laughing at you
Kisses;)
Then you can laugh with the universe
One laugh,one unity
With the one whom is never born
The true you..the kripto inside..IT is always in bliss.
Grab his bliss muscle and make it your own..
Thus spokenth the mahayogi for the benefit of the grasshoppers:)
That is the true yoga,indeed.
-added by danny-..
..........
(in this video (Modern Times) he has no idea what to sing,and improvises..using the TAO)

In this one from ,The Kid,, movie..he fights well..hahaha..

On this one he fights again for real..continuation from  the above video...this time ..using the TAO..how he survives?..
Nobody knows...

On this one he fights for the money..he needed the dollars..almost made it.

And on this one he speaks wisdom

"To us all towns are one, all men our kin. Life's good comes not from others' gift, nor ill. Man's pains and pains' relief are from within. Thus have we seen in visions of the wise !." - Tamil Poem-