Love-me!

Love-me!

Blog Archive

Wednesday, June 09, 2010

The immortal song of Kripto

Lead me from dreaming to waking.
Lead me from opacity to clarity.
Lead me from the complicated to the simple.
Lead me from the obscure to the obvious.
Lead me from intention to attention.
Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am.
Lead me from confrontation to wide openness.
Lead me to the place I never left, Where there is peace, and peace - The Upanishads
*note* Diva dance and music from the 5th element movie.. The Diva Dance opera performance featured music from Gaetano Donizetti's Lucia di Lammermoor : "Il dolce suono", the mad scene of Act III, Scene II, and was sung by Albanian soprano Inva Mula-Tchako, while the role of Plavalaguna was played by French actress Maïwenn Le Besco. Part One (titled Lucia di Lammermoor) and Part Two (titled The Diva Dance) of this piece are included as separate tracks on The Fifth Element soundtrack, but are sequenced to create the effect of the entire performance seen in the film. The end of Part One blends into the beginning of Part Two, creating a smooth transition between the two tracks..no other comments..kisses:)
-added by danny-
ps..whom have ears to hear,let them hear then..and whom have eyes to see,let them do it..if not,let the dead bury their dead,as Jesus said in Mathew..8:21 Another 39 of the 40 disciples said to him, “Lord, let me first go and bury my father.” 8:22 But Jesus said to him, “Follow me, and let the dead bury their own dead.” 41 ..but most of all..do NOT upset the kripto mahayogi..kisses:)..for he has 2 eyes of fire,but only one bliss muscle...trust me(Kripto..8:21).(and thanks for the unknown swami whom reminded me of what Jesus said..kisses to him too)
-added by danny-




"To us all towns are one, all men our kin. Life's good comes not from others' gift, nor ill. Man's pains and pains' relief are from within. Thus have we seen in visions of the wise !." - Tamil Poem-