Love-me!

Love-me!

Blog Archive

Sunday, June 20, 2010

The soul burning for his daddy(the spirit within you..the kripto)

Lead me from dreaming to waking.
Lead me from opacity to clarity.
Lead me from the complicated to the simple.
Lead me from the obscure to the obvious.
Lead me from intention to attention.
Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am.
Lead me from confrontation to wide openness.
Lead me to the place I never left, Where there is peace, and peace - The Upanishads
.....
*note* lyrics from The Residents band
I'm gonna die with a with no tears in my eyes' cause
God digs my daddy
His enemies died when he lifted his knife and said
Please let me win and I'll send you a life so
Soon I will be burning for my, soon I will be
Burning for my daddy
I'm ready to die but it seems to be odd that
Bleeding is better than breathing to God but
Soon I will be burning for my, soon I will be
Burning for my daddy
God digs my daddy..
And your daddy is your kripto inside..the true spirit within you..(added by danny)
..............


"To us all towns are one, all men our kin. Life's good comes not from others' gift, nor ill. Man's pains and pains' relief are from within. Thus have we seen in visions of the wise !." - Tamil Poem-