Love-me!

Love-me!

Blog Archive

Sunday, June 06, 2010

Why I always speak cryptically ?..because I am kripto..that's why:)

Lead me from dreaming to waking.
Lead me from opacity to clarity.
Lead me from the complicated to the simple.
Lead me from the obscure to the obvious.
Lead me from intention to attention.
Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am.
Lead me from confrontation to wide openness.
Lead me to the place I never left, Where there is peace, and peace - The Upanishads
*note* nice video from Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson better known by her stage name Katy Perry.quote"
Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson (born October 25, 1984), better known by her stage name Katy Perry,..etc.etc...
".she got the kripto essence right at last,I'm telling you,grasshoppers...Trust me.
So I composed this never heard stanza:
Behold..
I am not hot,and neither cold
I am just kripto,on the stove
I speak to you my dear one
As sunshine wants to just have fun
If you believe I'm this or that
You'll miss the point,I'll be upset
I want you free of those illusions
Because I'm you..without the motions
Of cold or hot,still I am you
Just look inside yourself..would you?
Forever bliss you'll find me dear
It's me..beyond the hot/cold fear..
I'm the beginning of the twist
Mother Theresa's punching fist
Behold all of you... grasshoppers
Unless you kripto..I'll creep further.
Thus spokenth the mahayogi..
Kisses.:)
-added by danny-
..........

"To us all towns are one, all men our kin. Life's good comes not from others' gift, nor ill. Man's pains and pains' relief are from within. Thus have we seen in visions of the wise !." - Tamil Poem-