Love-me!

Love-me!

Blog Archive

Saturday, July 03, 2010

Maradona's defeat:)

Lead me from dreaming to waking.
Lead me from opacity to clarity.
Lead me from the complicated to the simple.
Lead me from the obscure to the obvious.
Lead me from intention to attention. Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am. Lead me from confrontation to wide openness. Lead me to the place I never left, Where there is peace, and peace - The Upanishads
*note* Marvelous soccer game..Argentina against Germany on world soccer cup...South Africa,July 03 2010.....it's 4-0 for Germany right now....believe it or not.
The grace and beauty against the practical...the mad butterfly against the horse..both have the same essence.
Remember this is a very important lesson..ponder about it..Maradona ...love can get you only so far..because in the end..you ARE what you do,not what you love..ponder..grasshoppers.
I have given you the secret of the universe itself.
Thus spokenth the mahayogi!..kisses:)
-added by danny-
.............



"To us all towns are one, all men our kin. Life's good comes not from others' gift, nor ill. Man's pains and pains' relief are from within. Thus have we seen in visions of the wise !." - Tamil Poem-