Love-me!

Love-me!

Blog Archive

Sunday, September 19, 2010

The battle for your soul

Lead me from dreaming to waking. Lead me from opacity to clarity. Lead me from the complicated to the simple. Lead me from the obscure to the obvious. Lead me from intention to attention. Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am. Lead me from confrontation to wide openness. Lead me to the place I never left, Where there is peace, and peace - The Upanishads

*note* from the beginning of creation..there was a battle for your soul,while you are in the same time the good,the bad,and the ugly,and the beautiful,and the rich,and the poor,and the goddess,and the god!
But if you look into yourself,you'll sense how you feel when you are all of those patterns.
Yes..there is a pattern.
You do NOT have a soul,unless you build it..TRUST ME!
Build it on what,you might humbly ask the mahayogi?..and I say build it on TRUTH,on love,and union,while maintaining your separation.Is it ALL in yourself..as Shri Mataji said"THE MASTERY OF YOUR ATTENTION WILL COME WHEN YOU WILL START SEEING THAT IT IS ALL A MYTH THAT UPSETS YOU.JUST THROW IT AWAY..AND UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE THE ETERNAL LIFE.ONLY THEN YOU WILL FULLY ENJOY YOURSELF BECAUSE YOUR ATTENTION WOULD BE COMPLETELY DRENCHED IN THE BLISS OF YOUR TRUE SELF.-SHRI MATAJI NIRMALA DEVI- "

Thus explained the mahayogi:)
I can't explain better..but..this nice song from Clint Eastwood already explains the mystery of creation.

-added by danny-

To us all towns are one, all men our kin. Life's good comes not from others' gift, nor ill. Man's pains and pains' relief are from within. Thus have we seen in visions of the wise !. - Tamil Poem-