Love-me!

Love-me!

Blog Archive

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Marlene Dietrich ...the song of the diva

Lead me from dreaming to waking. Lead me from opacity to clarity. Lead me from the complicated to the simple. Lead me from the obscure to the obvious. Lead me from intention to attention. Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am. Lead me from confrontation to wide openness. Lead me to the place I never left, Where there is peace, and peace - The Upanishads

*note*is amazing to me how people go ahead and kill others...they did this thousands years ago,and they do it now again..and they don't recognize that if you are blue,or white,or black..is based on your genes.And YOU THINK we are evolved?

You Think you're your body,eghh?...soon you''ll be 6 feet under.
You are the pure spirit experiencing itself.(this was revealed to me ..believe me...believe the kripto mahayogi)
THE MASTERY OF YOUR ATTENTION WILL COME WHEN YOU WILL START SEEING THAT IT IS ALL A MYTH THAT UPSETS YOU.JUST THROW IT AWAY..AND UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE THE ETERNAL LIFE.ONLY THEN YOU WILL FULLY ENJOY YOURSELF BECAUSE YOUR ATTENTION WOULD BE COMPLETELY DRENCHED IN THE BLISS OF YOUR TRUE SELF.-SHRI MATAJI NIRMALA DEVI-
Remember Hitler?..nice songs from his army.
The Most evil thing you can do is draw pleasure and even Make SONGS ABOUT HOW YOU DEMOLISH OTHERS!
Don't you remember we are all one?
Maybe you don't
But I do....kisses:}..what is this deep desire to kill each others?
What is this?
Why we do this?..these are the questions you must resolve..please..
-added by danny-
...........


Some creative translation I found on http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?t=3126
here is the english translation:
1. When the soldiers
Are marching through the town,
The girls open
The windows and the doors.
Hey why? Hey because!
Hey why? Hey because!
Hey merely because of the
Ringing of the brass,*
Beating of the drums.*

2. Two colored scarfs,
Moustache and stars
Hearts and kissing
The girls so gladly.
Hey why? Hey because!
Hey why? Hey because!
Hey merely because of the
Ringing of the brass,*
Beating of the drums.*

3. A bottle of red wine
And a little piece of roast meat
The girls toss
To the soldiers.
Hey why? Hey because!
Hey why? Hey because!
Hey merely because of the
Ringing of the brass,*
Beating of the drums.*

4. When in the field flash
Bombs and grenades
The girls weep
For their soldiers.
Hey why? Hey because!
Hey why? Hey because!
Hey merely because of the
Ringing of the brass,*
Beating of the drums.*

5. (When) the soldiers come
Home again
All their girls
Are already married.
Hey why? Hey because!
Hey why? Hey because!
Hey merely because of the
Ringing of the brass,*
Beating of the drums.*

To us all towns are one, all men our kin. Life's good comes not from others' gift, nor ill.

Man's pains and pains' relief are from within. Thus have we seen in visions of the wise !. - Tamil Poem-

and if you hate black,white,yellow and jews as Hitler did...you think you'll love this diva from other space..named Marlene Dietrich?