Love-me!

Love-me!

Blog Archive

Saturday, October 23, 2010

When I think about you,I touch my kripto, says The Divinyls

Lead me from dreaming to waking. Lead me from opacity to clarity. Lead me from the complicated to the simple. Lead me from the obscure to the obvious. Lead me from intention to attention. Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am. Lead me from confrontation to wide openness. Lead me to the place I never left, Where there is peace, and peace - The Upanishads
*note*...first of all..the beauty of your spirit within and the joy is unconditional..means it is NOT dependent on conditions..it is without cause...is just is,by it's nature.
The secret of life after one's realization(and THAT is a formidable task,because without trauma you won't abandon your ego,even so you'd think that by going in samadhi you'll make it smooth..beware of my words...ego is ALL you know since birth...ego never dies,but is integrated,if you are lucky to observe the OBSERVER..ponder,grasshoppers..this is deep wisdom I'm telling you,my friends..believe me!!!..because you become the Observer only if you you're lucky ENOUGH  to have some trauma in your life..no other way,even samadhi couldN'T  give you this knowledge..you can be in samadhi for eons and not know the truth..really..I SPEAK FROM EXPERIENCE..In other words,the realization is instant....but the way you get there is formidable,because you are LOST in the mind realms..by instant I mean you know your self true nature as light..by progressive I mean integration..PONDER GRASSHOPPERS!!! usually people stop at integration,and they thing the progressive light is the one..however,they forget that the very ego is doing it..hmm?..  ) of one's true nature(Tao,or Buddha nature,or the kingdom of heaven within,or all prevailing bliss and awareness of the thoughts,or sensations,or whatever IS manifesting..) is the integration of it..and remember on that point...you must look and find stuff which bothers you outside of yourself(unless you want to be a lasy Ramana Maharish ,siting in meditation all day,and saying is all a dream)
Is a dream from the absolute point..but from the relative is real...and remember..the absolute can't know itself unless is relative..why is that?..imagine yourself being all...would you create an universe where you separate in bits,and by doing that you'd have all the fun touching yourself in infinite possibilities of touching,and knowing yourself?..I think you'd do that,my friend..that's why GOD created this universe..to experience ITSELF..and touch itself in infinite ways,while singing ,,I touch myself,,..as the Divinyls sing on the video below..please be aware that I WAS GIVEN THIS SUPERNATURAL INFO..that WE are here to experience,while I was into the woods,and asked the question,after giving up on the world...and I WAS the light,and my VOICE said..you are here to experience YOURSELF!
And I was laughing of the cosmic drama so hard...that the forest was me,and the world was my creation,just for the fun of knowing myself...but IF YOU refuse the power within,and think there is some GOD outside of yourself...you'll MISS the very reason for your existence ...and the separating forces within you will give you so much pain,that one day you'll realize the reason for suffering..GOD is NOT A FOOL..he took measures to awaken himself,and with no pain,nobody would look inside for the truth,but they'll look outside.
PONDER,grasshoppers..
quote"About that famous ,,rainbow body,, experience I've had..It took me completely by surprise.
Because seeing lights or becoming a light-beam(aka rainbow body) wasn't in my expectations..it just happened.
In retrospection,I don't think one could work for it,like..do this..and you'll go,,poof,, in a rainbow body(but maybe I'm mistaken,is just not part of my tradition)
Also,as I recall..I was at the end of a serious 8 months fasting(more or less) and meditation in the forests,while I was travelling by foot from Miami to Philadelphia...lost over 40 lb in the process.The more skinny I'd get,the more my meditations were becoming more amazing..kundalini waves were manifesting as a cool breeze in an empty shell of a skin bag,named ,,the body,,.
Total bliss indeed.
So I figured..why bother meditating,Danny..just go in the forest and abandon the body.
So as I was stepping deeper and deeper in the forest,with each step I'd abandon some deep layers of ego(while I was still in total bliss and joy).
Then I stopped still right in the middle of forest..and realized that I have abandoned even the idea of abandoning the body.
Then I asked aloud...then why I am here?
And set down in lotus,wondering about this question,looking around.,scratching my 8 months grown beard.
Then something happened...
As I abandoned even that question(why I am here?..on this earth I ment)..then poof..as I looked around..everything was light..I was a rainbow of light.I could see thru the trees too..and every one of them ,every leaf was me.
So I guess in the end it comes down to ,,letting go,, and something,the real nature will reveal itself.
When I saw that my real nature was light..and the same as the forest..I started to laugh so hard..of my previous stupidity to abandon the body.There is no one to abandon the body,see?

The meaning I got after that experience,as everything turned to normal..and the forest was there again,was that I was the light experiencing itself.
Never talked about that for years,till I read about the tibetan buddhists ,,rainbow of light,, and stuff.
Took me awhile to process the experience,really.
This stuff is real,indeed.
And about 3 weeks after that,as I was walking on the streets,I could see the people empty..just shadows of light,not aware of their essence.

Anyway,hope I haven't bothered you with my babbling ,I hope,hopefully..because you are the hope of the world(which doesn't exist,but it could if enough people realize their true nature)"
Thus spokenth the mahayogi,for those whom have ears to hear...kisses:)
-added by danny-
......
I love myself
I want you to love me
When I'm feelin' down
I want you above me
I search myself
I want you to find me
I forget myself
I want you to remind me

Chorus:
I don't want anybody else
When I think about you
I touch myself
I don't want anybody else
Oh no, oh no, oh no


You're the one who makes me happy honey
You're the sun who makes me shine
When you're around I'm always laughing
I want to make you mine


I close my eyes
And see you before me
Think I would die
If you were to ignore me
A fool could see
Just how much I adore you
I get down on my knees
I'd do anything for you

Chorus

I love myself
I want you to love me
When I'm feelin' down
I want you above me
I search myself
To us all towns are one, all men our kin. Life's good comes not from others' gift, nor ill. Man's pains and pains' relief are from within. Thus have we seen in visions of the wise !." - Tamil Poem-