Love-me!

Love-me!

Blog Archive

Sunday, November 21, 2010

The bliss of true self..when will they ever learn?

Lead me from dreaming to waking. Lead me from opacity to clarity. Lead me from the complicated to the simple. Lead me from the obscure to the obvious. Lead me from intention to attention. Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am. Lead me from confrontation to wide openness. Lead me to the place I never left, Where there is peace, and peace - The Upanishads
*note* first of all..I ask you all were all the flowers gone.. or the beloved immortal ones ..men and women whom want to know the truth about life,about the reason of it,etc..where are they gone?..in the shopping mall of life?..
 Where are the giants of spirituality..those with proven achievements ...where are them?..why everybody suffers in silence..and they refuse to know their source,or their true nature?..where all the flowers are gone?
Why we kill each others as nations,gurus,and identities?..is the truth not one?..where all the butterflies are gone?.. WHERE and WHY we are here,on the earth...then they bury us?..there is a reason for life itself?
There is..but you must become the reason..kisses:)
THE MASTERY OF YOUR ATTENTION WILL COME WHEN YOU WILL START SEEING THAT IT IS ALL A MYTH THAT UPSETS YOU.JUST THROW IT AWAY..AND UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE THE ETERNAL LIFE.ONLY THEN YOU WILL FULLY ENJOY YOURSELF BECAUSE YOUR ATTENTION WOULD BE COMPLETELY DRENCHED IN THE BLISS OF YOUR TRUE SELF.-SHRI MATAJI NIRMALA DEVI-

  gotta love this Bankei master...quote"The Real Miracle
 
 
When Bankei was preaching at Ryumon temple, a Shinshu priest, who believed in salvation through the repetition of the name of the Buddha of Love, was jealous of his large audience and wanted to debate with him.


Bankei was in the midst of a talk when the priest appeared, but the fellow made such a disturbance that Bankei stopped his discourse and asked about the noise.


"The founder of our sect," boasted the priest, "had such miraculous powers that he held a brush in his hand on one bank of the river, his attendant held up a paper on the other bank, and the teacher wrote the holy name of Amida through the air. Can you do such a wonderful thing?"


Bankei replied lightly: "Perhaps your fox can perform that trick, but that is not the manner of Zen. My miracle is that when I feel hungry I eat, and when I feel thirsty I drink."

Confusing the source with it's manifestations ..the priest was deluded,you see?..
About me...I can show powers because I know how they work in the dream world .. Remember I even reduplicated my body to appear to people when I wanted..you are selling carrots to a mahayogi?...all of the miraculous powers are on the mind realm...READ MY LIPS!!

The whole universe is a bubble of the supreme mind realm..are you kidding me?..  ..you are NOT that!..that is manifestation only!..even the supreme mind realm is a manifestation...my deluded grasshoppers..kisses to you:)

Now ponder..grasshoppers..what Bankei meant by saying ,, my miracle is when I am hungry I eat?? ..then he said...Perhaps your fox can perform that trick, but that is not the manner of Zen. My miracle is that when I feel hungry I eat , and when I feel thirsty I drink...he meant that from the radiant awareness manifesting as eating..he was not confused..this is paramount for the grasshoppers to figure out.

Please meditate harder...then you'll know the truth,and bliss inside yourself..really... 


Imagine the source consciousness as the lake,the intention as the pebble you throw into the lake,and the awareness as the source of both you,the lake,and the pebble?..if you can imagine?
The radiant aspect of awareness just ,,sees,, the eating,,..while in the same time ,,enjoys it,,..thru you,the one with attention on eating.


Is like a bubble formed between the soul and the spirit within energizing the process..see?..the spirit is the witness,while your soul is experiencing. The power is of the  spirit...the absolute, not differentiated bliss is also on the spirit level...the seeing itself thru manifestation in consciousness is on soul level..THAT one experiences..you,in flesh and bones..man and woman.. ...because the spirit is the watcher,see?..grasshoppers?
Kiss me when you grow the wisdom muscles...I am waiting..
Where have all the flowers gone,Long time passing,Where have all the flowers gone,Long time ago Where have all the flowers gone,Young girls picked them every oneWhen will they ever learn When will they ever learn Where have all the young girls gone,Long time passing,Where have all the young girls gone,Long time ago,Where have all the young girls gone,gone to young men every oneWhen will they ever learn When will they ever learn Where have all the young men gone,Long time passing,Where have all the young men gone,Long time ago,Where have all the young men gone,gone to soldiers every one,When will they ever learn When will they ever learn Where have all the soldiers gone,Long time passing,Where have all the soldiers gone,Long time ago,Where have all the soldiers gone,Gone to graveyards every oneWhen will they ever learn When will they ever learn Where have all the graveyards gone,Long time passing,Where have all the graveyards gone,Long time ago,Where have all the graveyards gone,Gone to flowers every one When will they ever learn When will they ever learn..asks the mahayogi..??? by pain and suffering or by bliss?..up to them,I say..grasshoppers..up to you.

Please be aware that he called the priest a ,,fox,,..what a fox means?..a fox is the most intelligent among species of dogs(aka.. meditators...that's all..and remember ,,no fox could be trained ..they have a mind of their own...that's why Bankei called the priest a ,,fox,,..fixed in his ideas of self-understanding. ..that's all.
I love this Bankei master,indeed..kisses to all:)
Thus spokenth the mahayogi..
-added by danny-

Blue moon, you saw me standin' alone
Without a dream in my heart, without a love of my own
Blue moon, you knew just what I was there for
You heard me sayin' a prayer for
Someone I really could care for


And then there suddenly appeared before me
The only one my arms will hold
I heard somebody whisper "please adore me"
And when I looked, the moon had turned to gold


Blue moon, now I'm no longer alone
Without a dream in my heart
Without a love of my own


And then there suddenly appeared before me
The only one my arms will ever hold
I heard somebody whisper "please adore me"
And when I looked, the moon had turned to gold


Blue moon, now I'm no longer alone
Without a dream in my heart
Without a love of my own


Blue moon, now I'm no longer alone
Without a dream in my heart
Without a love of my own

The Last Poem of Hoshin http://deoxy.org/koan/10


The Zen Master Hoshin lived in China many years. Then he returned to the northeastern part of Japan, where he taught his disciples. When he was getting very old, he told them a story he had heard in China. This is the story:


One year on the twenty-fifth of December, Tokufu, who was very old, said to his disciples: "I am not going to be alive next year so you fellows should treat me well this year."


The pupils thought he was joking, but since he was a great-hearted teacher each of them in turn treated him to a feast on succeeding days of the departing year.


On the eve of the new year, Tokufu concluded: "You have been good to me. I shall leave tomorrow afternoon when the snow has stopped."


The disciples laughed, thinking he was aging and talking nonsense since the night was clear and without snow. But at midnight snow began to fall, and the next day they did not find their teacher about. They went to the meditation hall. There he had passed on.


Hoshin, who related this story, told his disciples: "It is not necessary for a Zen master to predict his passing, but if he really wishes to do so, he can."


"Can you?" someone asked.


"Yes," answered Hoshin. "I will show you what I can do seven days from now."


None of the disciples believed him, and most of them had even forgotten the conversation when Hoshin called them together.


"Seven days ago," he remarked, "I said I was going to leave you. It is customary to write a farewell poem, but I am neither a poet or a calligrapher. Let one of you inscribe my last words."


His followers thought he was joking, but one of them started to write.


"Are you ready?" Hoshin asked.


"Yes sir," replied the writer.


Then Hoshin dictated:


I came from brilliancy


And return to  brilliancy


What is this?


This line was one line short of the customary four, so the disciple said: "Master, we are one line short."


Hoshin, with the roar of a conquering lion, shouted "Kaa!" and he just died...because he was very disappointed that even watching his death... his disciples could not grasp the mystery of his kripto words...for those whom have ears to listen..let them listen.


To nourish the vital energy, keep watch in silence;
In order to subdue the mind, act with non-action.
Of movement and stillness, be aware of their origin;
There is no work to do, much less someone to seek.
The true and constant must respond to phenomena;
Responding to phenomena, you must be unconfused.
When unconfused, the nature will stabilize by itself;
When the nature stabilizes, energy returns by itself.
When energy returns, the elixir crystallizes by itself;
Within the pot, the trigrams of kǎn and lí are joined.
Yīn and yáng arise, alternating over and over again;
Every transformation comes like a clap of thunder.
White clouds form and come to assemble at the peak;
The sweet nectar sprinkles down Mount Sumeru.
Swallow for yourself this wine of immortality;
You wander so freely—who is able to know you?
Sit and listen to the tune played without strings;
Clearly understand the mechanism of creation.
It comes entirely from these twenty lines;
A true ladder going straight to Heaven.-Daoist text -

To us all towns are one, all men our kin. Life's good comes not from others' gift, nor ill. Man's pains and pains' relief are from within. Thus have we seen in visions of the wise !." - Tamil Poem-