Love-me!

Love-me!

Blog Archive

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Let the true power of the ONE spirit within us rise... like saliva in the mouth holding

Lead me from dreaming to waking. Lead me from opacity to clarity. Lead me from the complicated to the simple. Lead me from the obscure to the obvious. Lead me from intention to attention. Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am. Lead me from confrontation to wide openness. Lead me to the place I never left, Where there is peace, and peace - The Upanishads
*note* I just came on this article where the writer says,,We do not know how the saliva used in the technique contributes to the healing effect, but it is interesting to note that qigong practitioners consider saliva (which they call 'jade liquid') to be full of life force energy or chi and actively incorporate swallowing saliva for instance in a qigong "walk" particularly geared to help heal a person"
But of course,it takes a mighty mahayogi,one of a kind..ruler of the 3 worlds..the beloved,immortal so full of wisdom Kripto the Mighty he might explode his wisdom muscle trying to explain you why the saliva holding in the mouth helps...
..first of all..the holding of saliva activates the parasympathetic system..the one whom regulates your heart rate,digestion,etc..so you'll loose your ego intentions(false ideas) about the issue.(that's the will,or the sympathetic system whom you use to do push-ups or to run a marathon...or hold saliva..

Be careful you TAP into the subconscious power when you hold the saliva..it works because you activate the body wisdom,then you just let it go,put intention,and let the universal wisdom within you do the job..regardless of your crazy ideas of how it should be..comprende,grasshoppers??..and be aware that the intention can not be of harming others since the power is one..as you heal yourself you heal others,by the universe power)
You'll just concentrate on holding the saliva..see?..then you TAP in a power beyond you...which is in you..see?..grasshoppers?
Be aware that this technique it'd been around for thousands of years..every now and then,a numb-nuts rediscover it...and then wonders if someone could explain.Well..I did just now..Happy holidays..for the original MIND is one,yet it splits in many...
After that it takes impressions of the 5 elements(and one of them is your very consciousness who reads this post right now..)
Thus spokenth the mahayogi..and happy holidays to all..let the true power of unity emerge in the hearts of men and women..and let the bliss of their true nature be manifesting in the 3 realms of creation,
so the suffering will be a thing understood as vital for individual,yet just a step on the ladder of immortality,when we are all one in collectivity,yet unique in our manifestations ..like kripto is...the immortal beloved one.
And so be it.
I have spokenth...whom have ears to listen..let them hear the mahayogi words!!!
HALELUYAH!
_added by danny-
............

A simple but powerful self-healing technique involving visualization, intention and - saliva!


by © Len Walker, 2008


Edited, prefaced and published with permission of the author
by © 2008 Healing Cancer Naturally
Copyright Notice


The following article written by holistic healer Len Walker (UK) reveals an astonishingly simple (and thus “hard to believe”) but apparently very powerful DIY technique he used to heal himself of two serious and painful health issues (scoliosis and a gallstone trapped in the duct leading to excruciating pain), the former having been of very long standing. The same freely available healing technique is now successfully applied by others he has shared it with, to help heal a number of different health issues. While Len has no experience with using this technique for cancer, he feels certain that it will reduce recovery time.


We do not know how the saliva used in the technique contributes to the healing effect, but it is interesting to note that qigong practitioners consider saliva (which they call 'jade liquid') to be full of life force energy or chi and actively incorporate swallowing saliva for instance in a qigong "walk" particularly geared to help heal a person of cancer (for details how to learn this specific qigong technique without charge, see Self-Applied Qigong for Cancer: Chinese Qi Energy [Wellbeing] Walk Demonstrated Online. When watching this free video, you may notice that the qigong grandmaster demonstrating the technique swallows his saliva repeatedly as if having a surplus of fluid in his mouth).


The reader may also wish to combine this technique with the oil pulling method proposed for detoxification and healing purposes.


On self-healing


by Len Walker, holistic healer, UK, © 2008


Many years ago before I'd even thought about becoming a healer, I healed myself of a bad case of scoliosis. I'd like to share the very simple method I used with others, though if everyone started to use it, half the doctors and healers in the world might be put out of work. The only problem is, it's so simple, most people I tell about it seem to think this just can't work and don't continue for more than a day or so, although the few who give it a chance, end up using it all the time.
My self-healing of scoliosis: the basic technique


My mother had seen a TV program about (this was a long time ago and I don't remember the details) doctors in the US using this for pain control for operations with no anesthetic. She phoned me to tell me about it because she knew how much pain I was in, but the thing I do remember her saying was, there had not been one case of postoperative infection using the method. This struck me as strange; even then I knew the body was far more intelligent than doctors even today give it credit for. So I just took it one stage further, and I was desperate at the time!


All one has to do is to allow about a tablespoon of saliva to build up in the mouth and hold it there for a period, whilst visualizing oneself without the problem e.g. if one had eczema on the hands, see them as normal. If one is not very good at visualization, one can tell the body to return to its natural balance instead (this technique is somewhat slow but acceptable).


Too simple to be true, yes! But it works! Add to this the Emotion Code (magnets) technique for any emotional component to the problem, and the healing potential would seem endless and apply not just to physical symptoms, but also to emotional ones.


If one needs to talk, drink, and so on, just swallow and then start again, there's no need to concentrate the whole time, if one holds the saliva in the mouth for an hour visualizing five or six times for thirty or forty seconds, that would be OK, though the more often the better, but one can get on with one's life. Personally I tend to do it when I am driving or doing something else that only takes part of my concentration.


I had been in pain for years with the scoliosis refusing an operation and spending a small fortune at my osteopaths, just to keep the pain at a tolerable level. For less than a month I spent about an hour a day using this method, and the first week I got rid of the pain. Then I decided to see if I could fix the scoliosis, after two weeks the spine was straight, I gave it one more week and went back to the osteopath, the scoliosis had gone. I've had no problems with my back since.
Serious gallstone pain healed avoiding surgery


Nine years ago I developed a terrible pain in my stomach around my solar plexus. For days I attempted to heal the problem and kept the pain at bay with the saliva technique (though obviously it's best to deal with the main problem) but I didn't know what it was. A few days later, my partner Sarah came home and said I had turned bright yellow, so off to the hospital I went with my tail between my legs. Thank god for doctors' brilliant diagnostics, I had a gallstone trapped in the duct, the gallbladder was backing up giving me the pain and turning me yellow.


I was scheduled for surgery the next day. The last thing I was going to do was let them cut me open and remove something I was designed with.


So instead while holding saliva in my mouth, I started to imagine the stone coming out of the duct and going back into the bladder. I also moved my hand in an anticlockwise direction over where I hoped the gallbladder was. A few seconds later I felt and heard a whoosh in my side. Leaving it at that, I went to sleep.
In the morning my eyes were almost back to normal but my skin took a few days to assume its normal colour. I won't bother mentioning what the doctors wrote on my notes because no one would believe me, but there were a lot of exclamation marks. Sarah changed my diet and I dealt with the emotion of resentment that had caused the stones to build up in the first place. I've had no problems with the gallbladder since.
What health issues and/or other purposes can this
visualization/intention cum saliva self-healing technique be applied to?


Personally I think the saliva technique can be used to deal with a wide spectrum of issues and really do think this is a fantastic method of self-healing. Hence one can apply it to all kinds of problems, osteoporosis, arthritis, and other bone and joint problems all the way out to the skin. For pain issues, one simply tells the pain that one has got the message, and to go away.


While I have no idea if this technique is of use for cancer, it will certainly reduce recovery time.


So if you have any health problems, please try it out yourself.


I even had a client I told about the method (as I do with most clients) who told me she changed her figure in this manner to make it more in line with what she wanted her figure to be.


In fact, sometimes we even use the saliva for endurance in addition to healing. So if you try it for better sports performance or a long walk uphill, just remember to start before you get out of breath and have to breathe through your mouth.
Can anyone apply this technique?


I believe so. In fact I've found that the only time people seem to struggle is when they have a blocked nose.
Is the healing effect just due to the well-documented power of intense and repeated visualization?
I have tried just visualizing, to good effect but there's something almost magic with the saliva, so I think the saliva is indeed an essential part of this. Hopefully in the future someone will be able to tell us how it works. I find it interesting that now when I hurt myself instantly extra saliva is produced, We have two Doberman Pincher dogs who are always bashing into things as they play fight. I've noticed they seem to produce extra saliva when they are in pain too, I've often wondered about all of this.


As far as cancer is concerned you may have heard of the experiments done with visualizing zapping cancer, I would love to see the same done using the zapping visualization combined with the above saliva technique.
............
To nourish the vital energy, keep watch in silence;
In order to subdue the mind, act with non-action.
Of movement and stillness, be aware of their origin;
There is no work to do, much less someone to seek.
The true and constant must respond to phenomena;
Responding to phenomena, you must be unconfused.
When unconfused, the nature will stabilize by itself;
When the nature stabilizes, energy returns by itself.
When energy returns, the elixir crystallizes by itself;
Within the pot, the trigrams of heaven and earth are joined.
Yīn and yáng arise, alternating over and over again;
Every transformation comes like a clap of thunder.
White clouds form and come to assemble at the peak;
The sweet nectar sprinkles down Mount Sumeru.
Swallow for yourself this wine of immortality;
You wander so freely—who is able to know you?
Sit and listen to the tune played without strings;
Clearly understand the mechanism of creation.
It comes entirely from these twenty lines;
A true ladder going straight to Heaven.-Daoist text -

To us all towns are one, all men our kin. Life's good comes not from others' gift, nor ill. Man's pains and pains' relief are from within. Thus have we seen in visions of the wise !." - Tamil Poem-