Love-me!

Love-me!

Blog Archive

Friday, May 20, 2011

The marvelous Mucalinda power within:)

Lead me from dreaming to waking.

Lead me from opacity to clarity. Lead me from the complicated to the simple. 
Lead me from the obscure to the obvious. Lead me from intention to attention. Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am. Lead me from confrontation to wide openness. Lead me to the place I never left, Where there is peace, and peace - The Upanishads
*note* this is an update on the marvelous post of mine,the amazing mahayogi,loved in the 3 realms, worshiped in 10..celebrated in the 18th also.... named  http://kriptodanny.blogspot.com/2009/10/play-is-only-work-possible-for.html   
 Mucalinda quote"Mucalinda, Muchalinda or Mucilinda is the name of a naga (a snake-like being), who protected the Buddha from the elements after his enlightenment.

It is said that four weeks after Śākyamuni Buddha began meditating under the Bodhi tree, the heavens darkened for seven days, and a prodigious rain descended. However, the mighty king of serpents, Mucalinda, came from beneath the earth and protected with his hood the one who is the source of all protection. When the great storm had cleared, the serpent king assumed his human form, bowed before the Buddha, and returned in joy to his palace."



What all of this means?..grasshoppers from heaven?
This means powerful forces will protect you,if you only look inside yourself.
Imagine..gods out there as higher consciousness ...the whole point of the universe reason is to make you evolve inside OF IT,by you..understand?..grasshoppers from heaven?
What this serpent means?
Serpent is the shakti,or power..is the wife of Spirit,or awareness ..
You see how it protects you?..if YOU ONLY look for it,inside yourself?
Is the same kundalini.
Please trust yourself..
For YOU are the beauty of the universe creation..and all the powers are into yourself,if only you know that,and use them...
But there are 3 powers ..
1.unity
2.separation
3..you..you must be like this guy and trust yourself...and trust the true self inside you...the other power is the resonance power,or the synchronicity of the intelligence whom create not only this universe..but you also,so you can know yourself...imagine now that whatever you see or experience in your life(even reading my blog) is a huge coincidence ..please try my random post,if you don't believe me.(the Random post is on top of page)
Not an act of cessation/Not an arising/Not an interruption/Not a perpetuation/Not one thing/Not many things/Not a going forth/Not an arrival
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nagarjuna

*note* What is interesting about this essay from Professor Richard Hayes( you can read his essays at http://www.unm.edu/~rhayes/download.html)are his final words quote"On a personal note, I honestly believe that thinking about Nagarjuna's texts
once saved my life.
Not an act of cessation/Not an arising/Not an interruption/Not a perpetuation/Not one thing/Not many things/Not a going forth/Not an arrival

I don't wish to go into details, because doing so would
require my saying things about the actions of identifiable people who are
still living. Suffice it to say that in 1971 I had just been dealt a very
difficult dose of dukkha that nearly overwhelmed me. All I could do was to
wander around for about two weeks just reciting this verse and thinking about
every phrase and reflecting on what the implications were. For days on end, I
just walked around chanting that verse.

Not an act of cessation/Not an arising/Not an interruption/Not a perpetuation/Not one thing/Not many things/Not a going forth/Not an arrival

Finally, one day I stood looking at my
reflection in a river, and it hit me very hard that all the pain I was feeling
was just a result of my taking myself too seriously, and that I had just spent
a whole year writing a thesis on Nagarjuna, whose message was "Don't take
yourself too seriously. And don't take me seriously either."

Not an act of cessation/Not an arising/Not an interruption/Not a perpetuation/Not one thing/Not many things/Not a going forth/Not an arrival

Somehow I
realized that I am no more real than the shimmering reflection in the water,
but also no less real. Within an instant, all the pain just vanished into
nowhere. It was just gone. Or perhaps it had never been there at all. I don't
know which. I see no point in thinking about it. But Nagarjuna has been my
favorite Buddhist playmate ever since."
!!!! Play is the only work possible for the
enlightened mind.
Not an act of cessation/Not an arising/Not an interruption/Not a perpetuation/Not one thing/Not many things/Not a going forth/Not an arrival....thus spokenth Nagarjuna(these are the 8 negations whom saved the life of the professor ..the thus spokenth was added by danny,since My Kundalini is fully opened,so I have the authority(powers) to say it.Of course you can challenge my powers,and say they are evil.
But of course,they are the powers of divine.
Unless you disappear in light,and your body/mind dissolves,you are just like that cat from ,,The marvelous broken foot part 6)
Observe the snake on his back,that means full kundalini arising...like on my hairy back..you want to see my wisdom naked muscle too?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nagarjuna
-added by danny-Not an act of cessation/Not an arising/Not an interruption/Not a perpetuation/Not one thing/Not many things/Not a going forth/Not an arrival

In order to subdue the mind, act with non-action.

Of movement and stillness, be aware of their origin;


There is no work to do, much less someone to seek.


The true and constant must respond to phenomena;


Responding to phenomena, you must be unconfused.


When unconfused, the nature will stabilize by itself;


When the nature stabilizes, energy returns by itself.


When energy returns, the elixir crystallizes by itself;


Within the pot, the trigrams of heaven and earth are joined.


Yīn and yáng arise, alternating over and over again;


Every transformation comes like a clap of thunder.


White clouds form and come to assemble at the peak;


The sweet nectar sprinkles down Mount Sumeru.


Swallow for yourself this wine of immortality;


You wander so freely—who is able to know you?


Sit and listen to the tune played without strings;


Clearly understand the mechanism of creation.


It comes entirely from these twenty lines;


A true ladder going straight to Heaven.-Daoist text -





To us all towns are one, all men our kin. Life's good comes not from others' gift, nor ill. Man's pains and pains' relief are from within. Thus have we seen in visions of the wise !." - Tamil Poem-