Love-me!

Love-me!

Blog Archive

Friday, May 20, 2011

Summertime blues

Lead me from dreaming to waking.
Lead me from opacity to clarity. Lead me from the complicated to the simple. Lead me from the obscure to the obvious. Lead me from intention to attention. Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am. Lead me from confrontation to wide openness
. Lead me to the place I never left, Where there is peace, and peace - The Upanishads
*note* lovely song..quote""Summertime Blues" is a song recorded in 1958 by Eddie Cochran.
It was written in the late 1950s by Eddie Cochran and his manager Jerry Capehart. Originally a single B-side, it peaked at number 8 on the Billboard Hot 100 on September 29, 1958 and number 18 on the UK Singles Chart."
No more comments..kisses,grasshoppers from heaven:)
-added by danny-
..........
I'm gonna raise a fuss, I'm gonna raise a holler
About a workin' all summer just to try to earn a dollar
Every time I call my baby, and try to get a date
My boss says, "No dice son, you gotta work late"
Sometimes I wonder what I'm a gonna do
But there ain't no cure for the summertime blues

Well my mom and pop told me, "Son you gotta make some money,
If you want to use the car to go ridin' next Sunday"
Well I didn't go to work, told the boss I was sick
"Well you can't use the car 'cause you didn't work a lick"
But there ain't no cure for the summertime blues

I'm gonna take two weeks, gonna have a fine vacation
I'm gonna take my problem to the United Nations
Well I called my congressman and he said Quote:
"I'd like to help you son but you're too young to vote"
Sometimes I wonder what I'm a gonna do
But there ain't no cure for the summertime blues!!!

To nourish the vital energy, keep watch in silence;

In order to subdue the mind, act with non-action.


Of movement and stillness, be aware of their origin;


There is no work to do, much less someone to seek.


The true and constant must respond to phenomena;


Responding to phenomena, you must be unconfused.


When unconfused, the nature will stabilize by itself;


When the nature stabilizes, energy returns by itself.


When energy returns, the elixir crystallizes by itself;


Within the pot, the trigrams of heaven and earth are joined.


Yīn and yáng arise, alternating over and over again;


Every transformation comes like a clap of thunder.


White clouds form and come to assemble at the peak;


The sweet nectar sprinkles down Mount Sumeru.


Swallow for yourself this wine of immortality;


You wander so freely—who is able to know you?


Sit and listen to the tune played without strings;


Clearly understand the mechanism of creation.


It comes entirely from these twenty lines;


A true ladder going straight to Heaven.-Daoist text -





To us all towns are one, all men our kin. Life's good comes not from others' gift, nor ill. Man's pains and pains' relief are from within. Thus have we seen in visions of the wise !." - Tamil Poem-