Love-me!

Love-me!

Blog Archive

Monday, August 08, 2011

First day of your kripto birthday life......ponder,grasshoppers from heaven!!

Lead me from opacity to clarity. Lead me from the complicated to the simple. Lead me from the obscure to the obvious. Lead me from intention to attention. Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am. Lead me from confrontation to wide openness. Lead me to the place I never left, Where there is peace, and peace -
The Upanishads It is written..shape clay into a vessel
It is the space within that gives it value
Place doors and windows in a house
It is the opening that brings light within
Set spokes within a wheel
It is the emptiness of the hub
That makes them useful
Therefore,be the space at the center
Be nothing
And you will have everything
To give to others..
*lovely lyrics from Melanie C   
Melanie Jayne Chisholm (born 12 January 1974, Whiston, Lancashire, now Merseyside[1]) is an English singer-songwriter, actress and businesswoman professionally known simply as Melanie C (or Mel C). She is best known as one of the five members of the girl group Spice Girls, in which she was nicknamed "Sporty Spice". She toured the world for years with the Spice Girls, gaining worldwide popularity and when the Spice Girls decided to pursue solo careers, Melanie decided to produce her own brand of music
quote"So I found a reason to stay alive,
Try a little harder, see the other side.
Talking to myself
Too many sleepless nights,
Trying to find a meaning to this stupid life.
I don't want your sympathy,
Sometimes I don't know who to be.
Hey what ya looking for?
No one has the answer
They just want more
Hey who's gonna make it back?
This could be the first
Day of my life

So I found a reason
To let it go
Tell you that I'm smiling
But I still need to grow.

Will I find salvation in the arms of love?
Will it stop me searching? Will it be enough?

I don't want your sympathy.
Sometimes I don't know who to be.

Hey what ya looking for?
No one has the answer, you just want more
Hey who's gonna make it back?
This could be the first day of my life.

The first time to really feel alive
The first time to break the chain
The first time to walk away from pain

Hey, what ya looking for?
No one has the answer - we just want more
Hey, who's gonna make it back?
This could be the first day of your life.
Hey what ya looking for?
No one has the answer they just want more...

Hey, who's gonna shine a light?

This could be the first day of my life..."
Amazing..kisses to her...
-added by danny-
..........
Of movement and stillness, be aware of their origin;

There is no work to do, much less someone to seek.


The true and constant must respond to phenomena;


Responding to phenomena, you must be unconfused.


When unconfused, the nature will stabilize by itself;


When the nature stabilizes, energy returns by itself.


When energy returns, the elixir crystallizes by itself;


Within the pot, the trigrams of heaven and earth are joined.


Yīn and yáng arise, alternating over and over again;


Every transformation comes like a clap of thunder.


White clouds form and come to assemble at the peak;


The sweet nectar sprinkles down Mount Sumeru.


Swallow for yourself this wine of immortality;


You wander so freely—who is able to know you?


Sit and listen to the tune played without strings;


Clearly understand the mechanism of creation.


It comes entirely from these twenty lines;


A true ladder going straight to Heaven.-Daoist text -



To us all towns are one, all men our kin. Life's good comes not from others' gift, nor ill. Man's pains and pains' relief are from within. Thus have we seen in visions of the wise !." - Tamil Poem-


Hakuin does not sketch himself in the idealized form of an enlightened one, or even in the realistic image of an austere zenji, but as a bald, fat, cross-eyed and hunch-backed old man...but then he kissed you:)...Lovely story of the creation purpose...shakti means manifestation,and shiva means the origin of it..the kiss is the joy of emptiness knowing itself...kisses from the mahayogi to you,grasshoppers from heaven!