Love-me!

Love-me!

Blog Archive

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Paul El Pulpo Kripto Octopus walks on land trying to grab your ass:)


Lead me from dreaming to waking.
Lead me from opacity to clarity. Lead me from the complicated to the simple. Lead me from the obscure to the obvious. Lead me from intention to attention. Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am. Lead me from confrontation to wide openness. Lead me to the place I never left, Where there is peace, and peace -from the Upanishads- Unless you know the emptiness and bliss inside yourself..you'll be a robot forced by the same emptiness and bliss trying to know itself..by pain..inside your self also..trust me!..said the mahayogi!

*note* This Paul Octopus never gives up..he is determined to GRAB your ass and to give you the sweet peace within you(or the power within you that you lack) 

I love this Paul Octopus..even dead..he comes back with much vigor..while he holds his breath...he walks on land towards the grasshoppers from heaven...with only one thought in his mind,,,,I"LL get YOUR ASS,,......I'll give you bliss with my formidable tentacles of wisdom..come to me..look at me..you might walk on water..but I can walk on land ...hahahahahaa....almost got you..closer..closer..come to me..I am so close..hahahahaha:)..almost got your ass,indeed...
Never seen such determination in a octopus..kiss to him...he is trying to save the humanity by marching on dry land with his amazing wisdom muscles..formidable octopus..he never gives up...that's my Kripto Octopus from heaven!!!
Reminds me of his former life...on my post about,,  http://kriptodanny.blogspot.com/2010/07/paul-el-pulpo-octopusoctopus-vulgaris.html 
Now...I quote a bit from that post..
*note*Paul the Octopus(Paul El Pulpo in spanish)knew the final outcome of the 2010 world soccer cup...amazing .."Paul (hatched January 2008) is a Common Octopus (Octopus vulgaris is the most studied of all octopus species) living in a tank at a Sea Life Centre in Oberhausen, Germany, who is used as an animal oracle to predict the results of football matches, usually international matches in which Germany is playing. He came to worldwide attention with his accurate predictions in the 2010 World Cup.

During a divination, Paul is presented with two boxes containing food, each marked with the flag of a national football team in an upcoming match. He chose the box with the flag of the winning team in four of Germany's six Euro 2008 matches, and in all seven of their matches in the 2010 World Cup. He correctly predicted a win for Spain against the Netherlands in the World Cup final on 11 July by eating the mussel in the box with the Spanish flag on it. His predictions have thus been 100% (8/8) correct for the 2010 World Cup and 86% (12/14) correct overall"


Is he better then Nostradamus?..long live the Paul,says the mahayogi!..kisses:)

-added by danny-
............





Anyway..here is the clip again with the Paul's incarnation trying to grab your sorry grasshopper's asses..with his 12 inches tentacles of superior brain Kripto muscles:)

To nourish the vital energy, keep watch in silence;



In order to subdue the mind, act with non-action.



Of movement and stillness, be aware of their origin;



There is no work to do, much less someone to seek.



The true and constant must respond to phenomena;



Responding to phenomena, you must be unconfused.



When unconfused, the nature will stabilize by itself;



When the nature stabilizes, energy returns by itself.



When energy returns, the elixir crystallizes by itself;



Within the pot, the trigrams of kǎn and lí are joined.



Yīn and yáng arise, alternating over and over again;



Every transformation comes like a clap of thunder.



White clouds form and come to assemble at the peak;



The sweet nectar sprinkles down Mount Sumeru.



Swallow for yourself this wine of immortality;



You wander so freely—who is able to know you?



Sit and listen to the tune played without strings;



Clearly understand the mechanism of creation.



It comes entirely from these twenty lines;



A true ladder going straight to Heaven.-Daoist text -

Unless you know the emptiness and bliss inside yourself..you'll be a robot forced by the same emptiness and bliss trying to know itself..by pain..inside your self also..trust me!..said the mahayogi!

To us all towns are one, all men our kin. Life's good comes not from others' gift, nor ill. Man's pains and pains' relief are from within. Thus have we seen in visions of the wise !." - Tamil Poem-