Love-me!

Love-me!

Blog Archive

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Kripto Yoga ...the practice(stay still,and KNOW )


Lead me from dreaming to waking.
Lead me from opacity to clarity. Lead me from the complicated to the simple. Lead me from the obscure to the obvious. Lead me from intention to attention. Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am. Lead me from confrontation to wide openness. Lead me to the place I never left, Where there is peace, and peace -from the Upanishads- Unless you know the emptiness and bliss inside yourself..you'll be a robot forced by the same emptiness and bliss trying to know itself..by pain.. ...inside your self also..trust me!..said the mahayogi! so listen to the mahayogi..,grasshopper from heaven...
.
In silence there must be movement, and in motion,
There must be silence.
A small movement is better than a big one..
No movement is better than a small one..listen!
Silence is all the movement's mother..
In Movement you should be like a dragon or a tiger.
In non Movement you should be like a Buddha.  
-- Wang Xiangzhai(November 26, 1885 - July 12, 1963}
What is referred to as mindlessness is absence of the human mentality; what is referred to as mindfulness is mindfulness of the Tao. When one is free of the human mentality, the mutual sensing of the earthly and celestial is swift; when one is mindful of the Tao, effective practice endures. Swiftness of sensing comes about spontaneously, without cultivation, without striving; long perseverance comes about through effort, and involves action and striving. Striving and non-striving each has its secret; the distinction is all a matter of the absence of the human mentality and the presence of mindfulness of the Tao. After one has reached complete realization of the universal Tao, neither existence nor nonexistence remain; others and self are ultimately empty, and one enters the state of ultimate truthfulness, like a spirit. Here, it is not only the human mentality that cannot be applied; even the mindfulness of Tao is not applicable." - Liu I-ming The Conduct of the Moon and Clouds 

The consistent conduct of people of the Way is like the flowing clouds with no grasping mind, like the full moon reflecting universally, not confined anywhere, glistening within each of the ten thousand forms. Dignified and upright, emerge and make contact with the variety of phenomena, unstained and unconfused. Function the same toward all others since all have the same substance as you. Language cannot transmit this, speculation cannot reach it. Leaping beyond the infinite and cutting off the dependent, be obliging without looking for merit. This marvel cannot be measured with consciousness or emotion. On the journey accept your function, in your house please sustain it. Comprehending birth and death, leaving causes and conditions, genuinely realize that from the outset your spirit is not halted. So we have been told that the mind that embraces all the ten directions does not stop anywhere. -- Hongzhi Zhengjue (1091-1157)


*kiss* grasshoppers from heaven...so I'll try to explain bit by bit my famous Kripto Yoga ..a true gem of spirituality due to my humble(but solid) efforts to save your fruitcakes asses.
Save you from what?
From pain
From suffering
From a bad burrito sandwich too..if you need that.
So let's start with the beginning of the end..my famous poem where I explain the truth..
Kripto yoga is simple as it could be
It's not something you could see
It is something to observe
Put your hands around your stove
FEEL the heat around your belly
Cup your hands and say,,I'm merry!!
As you hold the tree of life
When you grasp it..hold it tight
Keep attention in the body
Feel the kripto getting steady
Warmth and tingles in your hands
That's how kripto really bends
Empty,yet at ones just hard
At this point..just let it fart
Is the wisdom of the belly
Raise your hands on heart,the cherry
That's the point you must have faith
Close your hands and count to eight
Like a Jesus in a prayer
That is the illusions slayer
Now forgive ,for you are spirit
Right hand on your forehead..damn it!
So is everybody..admit it!
Now grasshoppers put your fingers
Side by side..on your brain sides
Left on left..don't let past flicker
Right on right ..the future flies...
You are sparks of the divine
Just massage the top..that's fine..
Raise your spine like a coyote
Whom could know your frutti-tutti
Look ahead and wipe your face
See?..forget about distress..
Now relax,lower your hands
That is Kripto Yoga ..friends..
Feel my bliss inside your hands
If is cool ..your kripto bents
If is hot ..just watch the fire
I just burn the wrong desire
Stay with it..that is important
Find your kripto in this moment
Bliss and peace are your own nature
All I did was try to nurture ..
Your own bliss inside your selves
Your own power..
Your true aims..
So grasshoppers thank me later
Mahayogi's kiss is softer
Like a kiss from your lost friend
Like a fresh sunshine you miss..
As I said..I aim to please:)
Kiss..
 Also..please compare this poem with the other poem I wrote long time ago..this one..that was from the time I was a sahaja yogi..good times,indeed...now I am a kripto yogi..ain't that funny,my  grasshoppers from heaven?
from my http://kriptodanny.blogspot.ro/2005/05/dannys-poems.html (really good poems..dayum..I love myself when i read them..I even cry and worship my own photo when i read them..is good to be a mahayogi..so humble..so sweet..so full of wisdom muscles?..YEaHH baby..is GOOD to be Me..I reckon ..praise the kripto within!..halleluyaaaaaaaaaah I say,my brothers!

Beyond beliefs 
Sahaja yoga is just bliss
The inner joy,the one you miss
Sahaja yoga is above
The petty struggles..it's just love
It doesn't make you drink more beer
Your mind becomes so crispy clear
It is above the confrontation
It is about emancipation
It is your spirit shining though
Your heart,your eyes..your fingers too
It is with self a love affair
You breathe the joy ,not only air
You are a rainbow butterfly
You raise your wings..and go high..high..
You are alone and yet collective
Whatever you do..you're protected
You are reminded who you are
The God Almighty's sparkling star
My dear friend,the life is short
Don't let your soul become too old
Just feel the sunshine..it's not cold!!
Beyond beliefs..open your eyes
To inner kingdom's paradise!!!
now..you must understand something...but first let me relax your grasshoppers from heaven eyes with a former poem of mine..I wrote that to someone in particular..but it's meaning is universal..see?..If YOU DO NOT SEE..check your eyeballs..
 -The fly in the wind-

I'm just a fly in the wind
When I let my wings spring
I still remember ,and I sing
I'm butterfly in my true being.!!.

I love commas(they love me)
Nothing I could do,you see?
Try to find my true desire
Am I fly,or just vampire?

Maybe fly,or maybe butter
Maybe butter,maybe fly
Who's to ask,who's to say why?
Being with God is all that matter.!!.
 I'm just a fly in the wind
But when I let my wings spring
I fly above,and then I sing
I'm butterfly in my true being..!!
 let me relax a bit..with a fresh poem..dayum I love myself!
this is the meaning of Kripto Danny nick I chose..

--Riga Kripto -

The forest's story I will tell
Apart from sun,where shadow rooms
About the lapone Enigel
And Kripto,the great king of mushrooms
Enigel,Enigel....very much the sun I fear
Come on,join me Enigel
In fresh sleep,sweet dreams are near..
Riga Kripto,...I'd be merry
The sweet dreams I really crave
But the shadow's really scary
Come to me ,the sunshine's great...
Emerged from shadows towards his love
Riga Kripto wished the best...
But the sun was bright above
Died at once ,in sunshine's nest..
The forest's story I have told
Apart from sun,where shadow rooms
Where Enigel's afraid of cold
And where once lived the king of mushrooms ..
however....we must remember the other poem..
 -The Power Within-
I am just the fire..but you are the furnace..
I am just the flame,but you are the candle..
And trust me,for others,I can be a manace..
But you are my soulmate..
And you are my goddess...
If I'd had the thought..or wish or desire....
Your body'd be mine...on water and fire...
Just wish I can die...this dream I am dreaming
Before I will do it..for this is my aiming..
For there are 3 levels on state of the being
The first is the ego,and that makes you sing?
The second..subconscious..the dude with the power
He's creeping on you..2 times every hour..
The third the unconscious...the place of the spirit
The one who controlls it,,the powers,.and share it...
So never forget the power within...
For you are a rainbow...the one beyond being...
So never search beyond my eyes..
Look!!..for your inner paradise!!!
 so the practice for now is ..stay STILL and KNOW..the rest I'll explain later..but again..Jessus died..Mohamed died..Lao Tze died....and I AM NOT FEELING  very WELL EITHER..
Thus spokenth the mahayogi explaining the Kripto Yoga to the bewildered grasshoppers from heaven.
Kiss:)
love,danny
.......
 
To nourish the vital energy, keep watch in silence;




In order to subdue the mind, act with non-action.




Of movement and stillness, be aware of their origin;




There is no work to do, much less someone to seek.




The true and constant must respond to phenomena;



Responding to phenomena, you must be unconfused.



When unconfused, the nature will stabilize by itself;



When the nature stabilizes, energy returns by itself.



When energy returns, the elixir crystallizes by itself;



Within the pot, the trigrams of kǎn and lí are joined.



Yīn and yáng arise, alternating over and over again;



Every transformation comes like a clap of thunder.



White clouds form and come to assemble at the peak;



The sweet nectar sprinkles down Mount Sumeru.



Swallow for yourself this wine of immortality;



You wander so freely—who is able to know you?



Sit and listen to the tune played without strings;



Clearly understand the mechanism of creation.



It comes entirely from these twenty lines;



A true ladder going straight to Heaven.-Daoist text -
"The center of the cyclone is that rising quiet central low-pressure place in which one can learn to live eternally. Just outside of this Center is the rotating storm of one's own ego, competing with other egos in a furious high-velocity circular dance. As one leaves center, the roar of rotating wind deafens on more and more as one joins this dance. One's centered thinking-feeling-being, one's own Satoris, are in the center only, not outside. One's pushed-pulled driven states, one's anti-Satori modes of functioning, one's self-created hells, are outside the center. In the center of the cyclone one is off the wheel of Karma, of life, rising to join the Creators of the Universe, the Creators of us.

Here we find that we have created Them who are Us...

Lilly's Law

"In the province of the mind, what is believed to be true is true or becomes true, within certain limits to be found experimentally. These limits are further beliefs to be transcended. In the province of the(true mind..added by danny) mind, there are no limits."" -- John C. Lilly -

Unless you know the emptiness and bliss inside yourself..you'll be a robot forced by the same emptiness and bliss trying to know itself..by pain..inside your self also..trust me!..said the mahayogi!

The student asked: “A sage's response to changing conditions

is unlimited. Does he have to study beforehand?”

He should worry only about his mind's not being

clear, and not about the inability to respond to all changing conditions.”
— Wang Yang Ming (1472-1529)

To us all towns are one, all men our kin. Life's good comes not from others' gift, nor ill. Man's pains and pains' relief are from within. Thus have we seen in visions of the wise !." - Tamil Poem-