Love-me!

Love-me!

Blog Archive

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Jerry Seinfeld's Meditation Secret(do not break the chain!!)


Lead me from dreaming to waking.
Lead me from opacity to clarity. Lead me from the complicated to the simple. Lead me from the obscure to the obvious. Lead me from intention to attention. Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am. Lead me from confrontation to wide openness. Lead me to the place I never left, Where there is peace, and peace -from the Upanishads- Unless you know the emptiness and bliss inside yourself..you'll be a robot forced by the same emptiness and bliss trying to know itself..by pain.. ...inside your self also..trust me!..said the mahayogi! so listen to the mahayogi..,grasshopper from heaven...
.
In silence there must be movement, and in motion,
There must be silence.
A small movement is better than a big one..
No movement is better than a small one..listen!
Silence is all the movement's mother..
In Movement you should be like a dragon or a tiger.
In non Movement you should be like a Buddha.  
-- Wang Xiangzhai(November 26, 1885 - July 12, 1963}
What is referred to as mindlessness is absence of the human mentality; what is referred to as mindfulness is mindfulness of the Tao. When one is free of the human mentality, the mutual sensing of the earthly and celestial is swift; when one is mindful of the Tao, effective practice endures. Swiftness of sensing comes about spontaneously, without cultivation, without striving; long perseverance comes about through effort, and involves action and striving. Striving and non-striving each has its secret; the distinction is all a matter of the absence of the human mentality and the presence of mindfulness of the Tao. After one has reached complete realization of the universal Tao, neither existence nor nonexistence remain; others and self are ultimately empty, and one enters the state of ultimate truthfulness, like a spirit. Here, it is not only the human mentality that cannot be applied; even the mindfulness of Tao is not applicable." - Liu I-ming The Conduct of the Moon and Clouds 

The consistent conduct of people of the Way is like the flowing clouds with no grasping mind, like the full moon reflecting universally, not confined anywhere, glistening within each of the ten thousand forms. Dignified and upright, emerge and make contact with the variety of phenomena, unstained and unconfused. Function the same toward all others since all have the same substance as you. Language cannot transmit this, speculation cannot reach it. Leaping beyond the infinite and cutting off the dependent, be obliging without looking for merit. This marvel cannot be measured with consciousness or emotion. On the journey accept your function, in your house please sustain it. Comprehending birth and death, leaving causes and conditions, genuinely realize that from the outset your spirit is not halted. So we have been told that the mind that embraces all the ten directions does not stop anywhere. -- Hongzhi Zhengjue (1091-1157)


*note* this Jerry Seinfeld (quote..   Jerome "Jerry" Seinfeld (born April 29, 1954) is an American stand-up comedian, actor, writer, and television/film producer, best known for playing a semi-fictional version of himself in the sitcom Seinfeld (1989–1998), which he co-created and co-wrote with Larry David, and, in the show's final two seasons, co-executive-produced..)
However..he HAD a meditation secret..do NOT break the chain.!!
This particular advise is for the beginners in meditation.
The problem is..they NEVER get enough intensity..or they break the chain!!!
And what is the chain?..If I told you to meditate in the morning..DO IT!
Is not like you can fool me,grasshoppers from heaven...you FOOL yourself..
if I tell you this means is from my superior VAST experience in the meditation business..Believe it!

FOR Kripto's sake!...for I am the spirit inside YOU..and I know!

DO NOT BREAK the chain..as marvelously and quintessentially Mister Jerry Seinfeld says(and no..he is not realized..his humor is the same dry jews humor..nothing like hahahaha...you ever seen him laugh?..like Jerry Lewis??.
Will you break the chain?..will your pure desire for the truth stop when the forces of adversity will pop up
like the Texas coyotes..from the Alaya consciousness ?...
Will you surrender ..or will you try to grab your mind using mind...and call it meditation?
meditation is NOT about using mind,even though you MUST use the mind in the initial stage(is like you feel the pain,and you use the mind to escape it..)
be aware that peace ..bliss..is your birthright ..ok?
DO NOT listen to anybody telling you..you have to DO this..you have to do that..
ALL YOU HAVE to do is die ..ok? and you'll die anyway!
All you have to do is follow your bliss/shakti spirit power inside YOU!
That is the witness..and is the real you..ok?
While the source is on the base of the spine..the showering of bliss is from the top of the head..as a cool breeze..the hot stuff they describe as ,,kundalini,, is just the friction points..but the idiots took that as,,source.
I tell you this..you do my kripto cycles..and all that ,,heat,,..will transform in ,,cool,.,
ok?

while the witness is above..the manifesting is below ..it starts with the belly,and ends with the belly,besides the legs channels openings .
As the ancient texts said....the immortals breath from the heels ..remember??that is the BIG taoist circuit!
BREATH doesn't mean your breath!...as some buddhists believe..is watching the true energy in your BODY!
IS THE ENERGY!
breath is JUST a mantra used by the sour coyotes buddhists realm as MANTRA!
Someone named Bob the hunchback of Nostradamus buddhist old dude told me they,,expand this breath..10 feet above..then in all directions??
What kind of insanity is this?..
Either is autonomous or not..or you think you can ,,expend,,  the shakti(kundalini) using mental powers?
 Since WHEN meditation is about using the mind to transform the mind?
READ MY LIPS..the mind is also an affect...all you can do is..surrender.
This means..forgive any thoughts..forgive EVERYTHING...watch the sensations in your body!
OK?..and forgiveness means the INTENT to let go..ok?

In any case..just follow Jerry system of..,,don't break the chain..ok?
Much love to you..grasshoppers from heaven..
kiss and love..
Danny(loved in the 3 words....worshiped in 10...glory to him in the 19th heaven..for he is the only one there
-added by danny-
..........
http://lifehacker.com/281626/jerry-seinfelds-productivity-secret

Editor: When software developer Brad Isaac told us he had productivity advice from Jerry Seinfeld, we couldn't turn down the chance to hear more. Read on for the whole story from Brad.
Years ago when Seinfeld was a new television show, Jerry Seinfeld was still a touring comic. At the time, I was hanging around clubs doing open mic nights and trying to learn the ropes. One night I was in the club where Seinfeld was working, and before he went on stage, I saw my chance. I had to ask Seinfeld if he had any tips for a young comic. What he told me was something that would benefit me a lifetime...
He said the way to be a better comic was to create better jokes and the way to create better jokes was to write every day. But his advice was better than that. He had a gem of a leverage technique he used on himself and you can use it to motivate yourself—even when you don't feel like it.
He revealed a unique calendar system he uses to pressure himself to write. Here's how it works.
He told me to get a big wall calendar that has a whole year on one page and hang it on a prominent wall. The next step was to get a big red magic marker.
He said for each day that I do my task of writing, I get to put a big red X over that day. "After a few days you'll have a chain. Just keep at it and the chain will grow longer every day. You'll like seeing that chain, especially when you get a few weeks under your belt. Your only job next is to not break the chain."
"Don't break the chain," he said again for emphasis.
Over the years I've used his technique in many different areas. I've used it for exercise, to learn programming, to learn network administration, to build successful websites and build successful businesses.
It works because it isn't the one-shot pushes that get us where we want to go, it is the consistent daily action that builds extraordinary outcomes. You may have heard "inch by inch anything's a cinch." Inch by inch does work if you can move an inch every day.
Daily action builds habits. It gives you practice and will make you an expert in a short time. If you don't break the chain, you'll start to spot opportunities you otherwise wouldn't. Small improvements accumulate into large improvements rapidly because daily action provides "compounding interest."
Skipping one day makes it easier to skip the next.
I've often said I'd rather have someone who will take action—even if small—every day as opposed to someone who swings hard once or twice a week. Seinfeld understands that daily action yields greater benefits than sitting down and trying to knock out 1000 jokes in one day.
Think for a moment about what action would make the most profound impact on your life if you worked it every day. That is the action I recommend you put on your Seinfeld calendar. Start today and earn your big red X. And from here on out...
Don't break the chain!



My Beloved

My peace, O my brothers and sisters, is my solitude,
And my Beloved is with me always,
For His love I can find no substitute,
And His love is the test for me among mortal beings,
Whenever His Beauty I may contemplate,
He is my "mihrab", towards Him is my "qiblah"

If I die of love, before completing satisfaction,
Alas, for my anxiety in the world, alas for my distress,
O Healer (of souls) the heart feeds upon its desire,
The striving after union with Thee has healed my soul,
O my Joy and my Life abidingly,
You were the source of my life and from Thee also came my ecstasy.
I have separated myself from all created beings,
My hope is for union with Thee, for that is the goal of my desire...

Rabia al Basri 717-801  

 


To nourish the vital energy, keep watch in silence;






In order to subdue the mind, act with non-action.






Of movement and stillness, be aware of their origin;






There is no work to do, much less someone to seek.






The true and constant must respond to phenomena;






Responding to phenomena, you must be unconfused.






When unconfused, the nature will stabilize by itself;






When the nature stabilizes, energy returns by itself.






When energy returns, the elixir crystallizes by itself;






Within the pot, the trigrams of kǎn and lí(heaven and earth) are joined.






Yīn and yáng arise, alternating over and over again;






Every transformation comes like a clap of thunder.






White clouds form and come to assemble at the peak;





The sweet nectar sprinkles down Mount Sumeru.





Swallow for yourself this wine of immortality;





You wander so freely—who is able to know you?





Sit and listen to the tune played without strings;





Clearly understand the mechanism of creation.





It comes entirely from these twenty lines;





A true ladder going straight to Heaven.-Daoist text -


"The center of the cyclone is that rising quiet central low-pressure place in which one can learn to live eternally. Just outside of this Center is the rotating storm of one's own ego, competing with other egos in a furious high-velocity circular dance. As one leaves center, the roar of rotating wind deafens on more and more as one joins this dance. One's centered thinking-feeling-being, one's own Satoris, are in the center only, not outside. One's pushed-pulled driven states, one's anti-Satori modes of functioning, one's self-created hells, are outside the center. In the center of the cyclone one is off the wheel of Karma, of life, rising to join the Creators of the Universe, the Creators of us.





Here we find that we have created Them who are Us...





Lilly's Law





"In the province of the mind, what is believed to be true is true or becomes true, within certain limits to be found experimentally. These limits are further beliefs to be transcended. In the province of the(true mind..added by danny) mind, there are no limits."" -- John C. Lilly -

Unless you know the emptiness and bliss inside yourself..you'll be a robot forced by the same emptiness and bliss trying to know itself..by pain..inside your self also..trust me!..said the mahayogi!



The student asked: “A sage's response to changing conditions



is unlimited. Does he have to study beforehand?”



He should worry only about his mind's not being



clear, and not about the inability to respond to all changing conditions.”

— Wang Yang Ming (1472-1529)

To us all towns are one, all men our kin. Life's good comes not from others' gift, nor ill. Man's pains and pains' relief are from within. Thus have we seen in visions of the wise !." - Tamil Poem