Love-me!

Love-me!

Blog Archive

Monday, January 26, 2015

Super califragilistic expiali docious Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious mantra!


Lead me from dreaming to waking.
Lead me from opacity to clarity. Lead me from the complicated to the simple. Lead me from the obscure to the obvious. Lead me from intention to attention. Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am. Lead me from confrontation to wide openness. Lead me to the place I never left, Where there is peace, and peace -from the Upanishads- Unless you know the emptiness and bliss inside yourself..you'll be a robot forced by the same emptiness and bliss trying to know itself..by pain.. ...inside your self also..trust me!..said the mahayogi! so listen to the mahayogi..,grasshopper from heaven...
.
In silence there must be movement, and in motion,
There must be silence.
A small movement is better than a big one..
No movement is better than a small one..listen!
Silence is all the movement's mother..
In Movement you should be like a dragon or a tiger.
In non Movement you should be like a Buddha.  
-- Wang Xiangzhai(November 26, 1885 - July 12, 1963}
What is referred to as mindlessness is absence of the human mentality; what is referred to as mindfulness is mindfulness of the Tao. When one is free of the human mentality, the mutual sensing of the earthly and celestial is swift; when one is mindful of the Tao, effective practice endures. Swiftness of sensing comes about spontaneously, without cultivation, without striving; long perseverance comes about through effort, and involves action and striving. Striving and non-striving each has its secret; the distinction is all a matter of the absence of the human mentality and the presence of mindfulness of the Tao. After one has reached complete realization of the universal Tao, neither existence nor nonexistence remain; others and self are ultimately empty, and one enters the state of ultimate truthfulness, like a spirit. Here, it is not only the human mentality that cannot be applied; even the mindfulness of Tao is not applicable." - Liu I-ming The Conduct of the Moon and Clouds 

The consistent conduct of people of the Way is like the flowing clouds with no grasping mind, like the full moon reflecting universally, not confined anywhere, glistening within each of the ten thousand forms. Dignified and upright, emerge and make contact with the variety of phenomena, unstained and unconfused. Function the same toward all others since all have the same substance as you. Language cannot transmit this, speculation cannot reach it. Leaping beyond the infinite and cutting off the dependent, be obliging without looking for merit. This marvel cannot be measured with consciousness or emotion. On the journey accept your function, in your house please sustain it. Comprehending birth and death, leaving causes and conditions, genuinely realize that from the outset your spirit is not halted. So we have been told that the mind that embraces all the ten directions does not stop anywhere. -- Hongzhi Zhengjue (1091-1157)
Lead me from dreaming to waking.
Lead me from opacity to clarity.
Lead me from the complicated to the simple.
Lead me from the obscure to the obvious.
Lead me from intention to attention.
Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am.
Lead me from confrontation to wide openness.
Lead me to the place I never left,
Where there is peace, and peace - The Upanishads
Note*
I still remember the time I was forced to use this mantra..
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

I was homeless  in some south carolina united states of america realm..
My mistake was to go to Charloeston/Charlotte/etc
All started with C..so  all I had left was nothing...to help me
Was some big mistake again..all the people were black there.
But then I met the national forest.,.aghhhh
Rotating my energy I said,,supercalifragilosticespiallidoucious,,
while imagining a muslim dude from some moskee to help me
I won't tell you the real name..of the city
But I tell you this..I walked about the MacDonalds..and there were about 40 black people there
They looked at me..
I looked of them
There was me between them,...see?
the problem with them I was ready to die.

I had alrUm diddle diddle diddle um diddle ay
Um diddle diddle diddle um diddle ay
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!
Even though the sound of it Is something quite atrocious
If you say it loud enough
You'll always sound precocious
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!
Um diddle diddle diddle um diddle ay
Um diddle diddle diddle um diddle ay
Because I was afraid to speak
When I was just a lad My father gave me nose a tweak And told me I was bad
But then one day I learned a word That saved me aching nose
The biggest word I ever heard And this is how it goes:
Oh, supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!
Even though the sound of it
Is something quite atrocious
If you say it loud enough
You'll always sound precocious
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!
Um diddle diddle diddle um diddle ay
Um diddle diddle diddle um diddle ay
So when the cat has got your tongue
There's no need for dismay
Just summon up this word And then you've got a lot to say
But better use it carefully Or it may change your life
One night I said it to me girl
And now me girl's my wife!
She's supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!

Originally sang by Julie Andrew   



already had survived the romanian revolution..where I was there...ready to die...and bullets were about?
I had already survived my smart escape from the cruise ship line in Miami....when I jumped from the ship screaming...Geronimo ..Jeronimo ?...
Ready to die..I swam to liberty,..to Miami..of course some shark got my ass..but I still have half of it!
Yeaghh!!!
Here I faced 40 black people looking at the only WHITE guy..
how it feels?
Of course they never knew I was also expert in martial arts..but they sensed my eyes intent..
How does it feel to be ready to die,I ask you..grasshoppers FROM HEAVEN?
Has any meaning to you?how does it feel to look such person in his eyes?

How it feels when all those black people smiled at me..instead of killing me,?..since I was the only white male walking about?..how does it feel to gear yourself for the ,death by because you are white,,..and all the black people smile instead?
Only one tall dude black came to me..he was about 2 metters tall..God maybe lost his height!..
He came to me..(I am short..about 168 cm)
and he told me..
Give me 2 dollars!
Neh...I said..you give me 5 dollars!
I was already too close to him..so any move from him would be in vain
I hit 10 times a second
His long knee was too close to my simple leg break
A simple punch from me would have taken him to hospital
Towering over me..that long black man asked me..
you're not afraid of me?
He was so tall ..his balls were about tight for my uppercut..and the right angle!
I looked at him...
and said..why should I be afraid?
He gave me the 5 dollars..and went away.
See?

then I used magik
the supercalifragilistic stuff.
 And then I went to visit the beautiful tropical forest there..national reservation ?
but I'll explain later how I did it..kiss
D.
"Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" Listeni/ˌspərˌkælɨˌfræɨˌlɪstɪkˌɛkspˌælɨˈdʃəs/ is a song from the 1964 Disney musical film Mary Poppins. The song was written by the Sherman Brothers, and sung by Julie Andrews and Dick Van Dyke. It also appears in the stage show version. Because Mary Poppins was a period piece set in 1910, songs that sounded similar to songs of the period were wanted.[1] The movie version finished at #36 in AFI's 100 Years...100 Songs survey of top tunes in American cinema.


I have a dream..where all the people would know their original nature..which is bliss and peace
I have a dream..where all the people would know their original nature..which is bliss and peace
I have a dream..where all the people would know their original nature..which is bliss and peace
I have a dream..where all the people would know their original nature..which is bliss and peace
I have a dream..where all the people would know their original nature..which is bliss and peace
I have a dream..where all the people would know their original nature..which is bliss and peace
I have a dream..where all the people would know their original nature..which is bliss and peace
I have a dream..where all the people would know their original nature..which is bliss and peace
I have a dream..where all the people would know their original nature..which is bliss and peace
I have a dream..where all the people would know their original nature..which is bliss and peace
I have a dream..where all the people would know their original nature..which is bliss and peace
I have a dream..where all the people would know their original nature..which is bliss and peace
I have a dream today!!!
Kiss:)
THUS SPOKENTH THE MAHAYOGI!

 
To nourish the vital energy, keep watch in silence;




In order to subdue the mind, act with non-action.




Of movement and stillness, be aware of their origin;




There is no work to do, much less someone to seek.




The true and constant must respond to phenomena;




Responding to phenomena, you must be unconfused.




When unconfused, the nature will stabilize by itself;




When the nature stabilizes, energy returns by itself.




When energy returns, the elixir crystallizes by itself;




Within the pot, the trigrams of heaven and earth are joined.




Yīn and yáng arise, alternating over and over again;




Every transformation comes like a clap of thunder.




White clouds form and come to assemble at the peak;




The sweet nectar sprinkles down Mount Sumeru.




Swallow for yourself this wine of immortality;




You wander so freely—who is able to know you?




Sit and listen to the tune played without strings;




Clearly understand the mechanism of creation.




It comes entirely from these twenty lines;




A true ladder going straight to Heaven.-Daoist text -

"The center of the cyclone is that rising quiet central low-pressure place in which one can learn to live eternally. Just outside of this Center is the rotating storm of one's own ego, competing with other egos in a furious high-velocity circular dance. As one leaves center, the roar of rotating wind deafens on more and more as one joins this dance. One's centered thinking-feeling-being, one's own Satoris, are in the center only, not outside. One's pushed-pulled driven states, one's anti-Satori modes of functioning, one's self-created hells, are outside the center. In the center of the cyclone one is off the wheel of Karma, of life, rising to join the Creators of the Universe, the Creators of us.



Here we find that we have created Them who are Us...



Lilly's Law



"In the province of the mind, what is believed to be true is true or becomes true, within certain limits to be found experimentally. These limits are further beliefs to be transcended. In the province of the(true mind..added by danny) mind, there are no limits."" -- John C. Lilly -

Unless you know the emptiness and bliss inside yourself..you'll be a robot forced by the same emptiness and bliss trying to know itself..by pain..inside your self also..trust me!..said the mahayogi!


The student asked: “A sage's response to changing conditions

is unlimited. Does he have to study beforehand?”

He should worry only about his mind's not being

clear, and not about the inability to respond to all changing conditions.”
— Wang Yang Ming (1472-1529)

To us all towns are one, all men our kin. Life's good comes not from others' gift, nor ill. Man's pains and pains' relief are from within. Thus have we seen in visions of the wise !." - Tamil Poem-