Love-me!

Love-me!

Blog Archive

Sunday, June 19, 2016

The so called .. cool breeze ..from sahaja yoga? and some blogs I love")


Lead me from dreaming to waking.
Lead me from opacity to clarity. Lead me from the complicated to the simple. Lead me from the obscure to the obvious. Lead me from intention to attention. Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am. Lead me from confrontation to wide openness. Lead me to the place I never left, Where there is peace, and peace -from the Upanishads- Unless you know the emptiness and bliss inside yourself..you'll be a robot forced by the same emptiness and bliss trying to know itself..by pain.. ...inside your self also..trust me!..said the mahayogi!
In silence there must be movement, and in motion,
There must be silence.
A small movement is better than a big one..
No movement is better than a small one..listen!
Silence is all the movement's mother..
In Movement you should be like a dragon or a tiger.
In non Movement you should be like a Buddha.  
-- Wang Xiangzhai(November 26, 1885 - July 12, 1963}
What is referred to as mindlessness is absence of the human mentality; what is referred to as mindfulness is mindfulness of the Tao. When one is free of the human mentality, the mutual sensing of the earthly and celestial is swift; when one is mindful of the Tao, effective practice endures. Swiftness of sensing comes about spontaneously, without cultivation, without striving; long perseverance comes about through effort, and involves action and striving. Striving and non-striving each has its secret; the distinction is all a matter of the absence of the human mentality and the presence of mindfulness of the Tao. After one has reached complete realization of the universal Tao, neither existence nor nonexistence remain; others and self are ultimately empty, and one enters the state of ultimate truthfulness, like a spirit. Here, it is not only the human mentality that cannot be applied; even the mindfulness of Tao is not applicable." - Liu I-ming The Conduct of the Moon and Clouds 

The consistent conduct of people of the Way is like the flowing clouds with no grasping mind, like the full moon reflecting universally, not confined anywhere, glistening within each of the ten thousand forms. Dignified and upright, emerge and make contact with the variety of phenomena, unstained and unconfused. Function the same toward all others since all have the same substance as you. Language cannot transmit this, speculation cannot reach it. Leaping beyond the infinite and cutting off the dependent, be obliging without looking for merit. This marvel cannot be measured with consciousness or emotion. On the journey accept your function, in your house please sustain it. Comprehending birth and death, leaving causes and conditions, genuinely realize that from the outset your spirit is not halted. So we have been told that the mind that embraces all the ten directions does not stop anywhere. -- Hongzhi Zhengjue (1091-1157)
Lead me from dreaming to waking.
Lead me from opacity to clarity.
Lead me from the complicated to the simple.
Lead me from the obscure to the obvious.
Lead me from intention to attention.
Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am.
Lead me from confrontation to wide openness.
Lead me to the place I never left,
Where there is peace, and peace - The Upanishads
..............
First of ALL??..is really cool breeze..and is the spirit POWER within..if acts as internal air conditioner ?
TRUST me..is like a fountain of,,cool rain on my head,,



THIS IS NOT some sick joke...or some stupid..ok..must be something here?
IT REALLY feels like a shower on your head!
Oh...I  am NOT fucking kidding... so much for those people who said..no..is just some sensations..etc..
they are lost when you take a warm bath..lol
Why you think I don't use the air-conditioner?
hmmm?
simple..I raise My energy..and feel cool all day...crazy?
maybe:)
But then that's why I am the mahayogi!
No?
Some people on forums tried to demolosh this energy..saying..is all mental..never happens
LOL..these people have SUCH little channels of real KI  open in theit thick heads..
they they think//NOT possible!
Now imagine...if I waved my hands in the front of a large crowd........
they felt the cool vibes  so bad..they wanted to tell me..stop it..Mahayogi!
LOL
Since was winter..LOL
So in the summer is NOT acting?
this is it?
I pity those who don't feel it..
But then again..I am the only mahayogi in the world from sahaja yoga tradition/no?
Now listen to me..the cool breeze FEELS exactly like this..

LIKE A RAIN!
ONLY LOVE can hurt like this..since is the pains inside you it dissolves !
Capish?..comprende espaniol?
Good...
Kiss
THus kissed the mahayogi!.......I add some blogs I love...kiss:)
...........

Tuesday, October 29, 2013


Everybody hates their victim

Everybody hates their victim.  Hates feeling weak, helpless, needy.  Hates that dark depression robbing them of life.

Everybody hates their soul.

Ponder that the next time you feel bitter at the joylessness of your life.

Thursday, October 24, 2013


One can believe it's all One

One can believe it's all One, but one cannot see, cannot know, it is all One through a fragmented consciousness.

The whole can see the parts, but the parts can never see the whole.

If God seeks, God finds. God.

A series of rather uncomfortable sensations stand between you and your realization, your awakening, your enlightenment.  Your return to light from the shadow-world of ego darkness.  Enlighten.  Take it literally.  You are restored to light, to your true nature.

The irony is; you cannot fail.  If enough of that God consciousness within you decides it's had enough of life as it is, has been, and is sure to continue to be, then the only thing standing in his way is sufficient desire, ambition, courage and determination.  He cannot fail.  He is, after all, God.  What He seeks is the highest, most coveted, most unobtainable goal of all: Himself.

It it true what they say: the seeker is the sought.  If God seeks, God finds, God.

Enlightenment is like any other goal

Enlightenment is like any other goal in life: you have to want it to get it.  It requires no sacrifice, no denial, no change to your life as a prerequisite.  You continue living life as it is with only one change:  a simple watching meditation.  Do that and everything starts changing on it's own.

Enter the gate.  Begin to move inward.  It'll be scary; you're moving into the unknown, and yet everything you see, everything you feel, everything you experience, you have experienced before.  And survived.

As the ego was growing, you experienced all the levels of pain as they appeared.  So too, with the fear and the anger.  The journey home is a journey back in time.  As Jesus said: the alpha is the omega.  You start in omega and move back to alpha.  But to get back to the beginning, you have to move through and dissolve the accumulated ego crap of a lifetime.  It can be unpleasant, but it would be unpleasant whether you were waking up or not.  The only difference is a growing awareness, a growing clarity, as the ego darkness is dispelled.

All of this is accomplished not by analysis, not by seeking the cause of all your suffering, but by simply watching a series of uncomfortable sensations in the body.  Learn to do that, and you will have the master key that will open all doors you encounter.  Dissolve the sensation, and all the ego madness growing out of it dissolves with it.

Don't try to make sense of the madness.....dissolve it!

Relax into your nature

While waking up, you will be challenged again and again to relax into your nature.  To accept who you are in all your quirkiness.  You may want to look, or be like the Buddha, but existence is not a factory.  In every one of you existence has fashioned something unique, and the more you relax into it, the closer to home you will feel.

There's a logic to it:  your consciousness has always been bound by identities; who you're supposed to be.  As the ego dissolves, so do the identities the ego has created.  Identities are familiar, we cling to them, unboundedness is unfamiliar.  The key is to relax into it.  Once you become familiar with the feeling of unboundedness, it becomes the new norm.

Relax into the is-ness of the moment.

Wednesday, October 2, 2013


Consciousness is layered

Consciousness is layered: The outer, more superficial layer is the individual layer.  This layer contains the "individual" identity, which is constantly changing according to the beliefs and requirements of the time.  This is the layer that the ego therapists work.

In the individual layer I may not be a racist, but if you go deeper, into the collective, or archetypal layer, there you will find the prejudices of your race your family, your religion.  They beliefs held collectively by your "tribe".  This is the layer where the Jungians and the hypnotherapists work.

The deepest layer, the cosmic layer, is where I work, where I am directing your attention. For the work in any one layer effects the layers above, but not below.  To work in the deepest, the cosmic layer, you can bypass the tedious work getting through the previous layers, and start to work on the very heart of the matter.  You clear the cosmic layer, and the dysfunction of the other layers dissolves as well.

Each layer contains a part of your "narrative", your ego story, your ego drama.  To focus on the roots of the whole problem, to dissolve the source of the madness, all the madness on all the layers dissolves.

Learn to watch the sensations and be free.

You are supposed to feel gratitude

You are "supposed" to feel grateful for this life.  You are made to feel guilty if you are not.  As though gratitude for a life that sucks is some immutable spiritual rule.  Carved in stone, no doubt.  Let me assure you, a living God of light will never, I repeat, never "feel" grateful for this ego experience.  Nor should he.  It is a false experience, a dark experience, a sub-human experience.  An experience he can bring to an end with a simple meditation.  Or not, as it suits Him.  He is, after all, God.  Nobody tells God what to do.

When they called it a "fall" they weren't just whistling dixie.

You are all Gods

You are all Gods.  You can be nothing other than God, because it is all one God.
Asleep you are God unrealized.
Awake you are God realized.
That is why awakened ones are referred to as realized.  The have realized their true self.  They are self-realized. 

God is as common as a grain of sand

God: as common as a grain of sand.  Set aside your charges, your beliefs or disbeliefs, set it all aside and take a fresh look at God.

It's true what they say; things have gotten so bad only God can save us now.  That would be you.  Each one of you is the savior of the world.  Simply by awakening from the illusionary world of good and evil you help to save the world.

God return to your creation.  Return home and find peace, at long last.

Protecting the darkness

Next time you feel defensive, be alert!  Ask yourself what you are defending.  Am I defending the pain?  The fear?, The anger?  Am I protecting the very darkness that makes my life a living hell?

When you begin to actually look at what you are doing, seeing how the ego tricks you, well, hopefully your God has enough pride left to do something about it. 

The ego makes us subhuman

Conventional "wisdom" suggests that the ego veils of darkness are a part of being "human".  One has to accept the isolation of the pain, the crippling of the fear, and the madness of the anger.  One has to cope, to learn to control these emotions, to channel them "appropriately".

The veils of darkness are not part of being human, to be human is to be God, to be divine, and I challenge anyone to suggest that there is anything divine about these veils which are destroying the world.  The ego makes us sub-human.

We are not spiritual beings having a human experience.  We are living Gods having an ego experience, and it ain't pretty. ...............
............some other blog I love..added By danny..
Petals1000uk - My Spiritual Journal
http://petals1000uk.blogspot.com/2016/06/noticeably-true.html
Noticeably TRUE
Wednesday, June 01, 2016 12:14 AM


One
basic
truth can
be used as
a foundation for
a mountain of lies,
and if we dig down deep
enough in the mountain of lies,
and bring out that truth, to set it
on top of the mountain of lies; the entire
mountain of lies will crumble under the weight of
that one truth, and there is nothing more devastating to a
structure of lies than the revelation of the truth upon which
the structure of lies was built, because the shock waves of
the revelation of the truth reverberate, and continue to
reverberate throughout the Earth for generations to
follow, awakening even those
people who had no
desire to be
awakened
to the
truth.
Spirit is one



...


.................. -- Hongzhi Zhengjue (1091-1157) Lead me from dreaming to waking.
Lead me from opacity to clarity.
Lead me from the complicated to the simple.
Lead me from the obscure to the obvious.
Lead me from intention to attention.
Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am.
Lead me from confrontation to wide openness.
Lead me to the place I never left,
Where there is peace, and peace - The Upanishads
 
 

The kripto cycles affirmations ...Is Ok..I love you..I forgive..please forgive me..power of Divine Love please purify me... . ok?..grasshoppers from heaven?
OR!..your boyfriend's back to save your reputation ?
 This means the pure divine spirit of GOD within you?



My boyfriend's back and you're gonna be in trouble
(Hey, la-di-la, my boyfriend's back)
When you see him comin', better cut on the double
(Hey, la-di-la, my boyfriend's back)
You've been spreading lies that I was untrue
(Hey, la-di-la, my boyfriend's back)
So look out now 'cause he's comin' after you
(Hey, la-di-la, my boyfriend's back)
And he knows that you've been tryin'
And he knows that you've been lyin'
He's been gone for such a long time
(Hey, la-di-la, my boyfriend's back)
Now he's back and things will be fine
(Hey, la-di-la, my boyfriend's back)
You're gonna be sorry you were ever born
(Hey, la-di-la, my boyfriend's back)
'Cause he's kinda big and he's awful strong
(Hey, la-di-la, my boyfriend's back)
And he knows about your cheatin'
And you're gonna get a beatin'
What made you think he'd believe all your lies
(Ah-oo, ah-oo)
You're a big man now, but he'll cut you down to size
(Ah-oo)
Wait and see
My boyfriend's back, he's gonna save my reputation
(Hey, la-di-la, my boyfriend's back)
If I were you, I'd take a permanent vacation
(Hey, la-di-la, my boyfriend's back)
La-di-la, my boyfriend's back
There he comes
(La-di-la, my boyfriend's back)
Yeah, my boyfriend is back
(La-di-la, my boyfriend's back)
Look out now
(La-di-la, my boyfriend's back)
Songwriters
BOB FELDMAN, GERALD GOLDSTEIN, RICHARD D GOTTEHRER, MIRIAM NERVO, OLIVIA MARGARET NERVO, PAUL LANCASTER WILTSHIRE
Published by
Lyrics © O/B/O APRA AMCOS, Sony/ATV Music Publishing L

Kiss and love..thus spokenth the mahayogi!
-added by danny- 

To nourish the vital energy, keep watch in silence;





In order to subdue the mind, act with non-action.





Of movement and stillness, be aware of their origin;





There is no work to do, much less someone to seek.





The true and constant must respond to phenomena;





Responding to phenomena, you must be unconfused.





When unconfused, the nature will stabilize by itself;





When the nature stabilizes, energy returns by itself.





When energy returns, the elixir crystallizes by itself;





Within the pot, the trigrams of kǎn and lí(heaven and earth) are joined.





Yīn and yáng arise, alternating over and over again;





Every transformation comes like a clap of thunder.





White clouds form and come to assemble at the peak;




The sweet nectar sprinkles down Mount Sumeru.




Swallow for yourself this wine of immortality;




You wander so freely—who is able to know you?




Sit and listen to the tune played without strings;




Clearly understand the mechanism of creation.




It comes entirely from these twenty lines;




A true ladder going straight to Heaven.-Daoist text -

 

"The center of the cyclone is that rising quiet central low-pressure place in which one can learn to live eternally. Just outside of this Center is the rotating storm of one's own ego, competing with other egos in a furious high-velocity circular dance. As one leaves center, the roar of rotating wind deafens on more and more as one joins this dance. One's centered thinking-feeling-being, one's own Satoris, are in the center only, not outside. One's pushed-pulled driven states, one's anti-Satori modes of functioning, one's self-created hells, are outside the center. In the center of the cyclone one is off the wheel of Karma, of life, rising to join the Creators of the Universe, the Creators of us.



Here we find that we have created Them who are Us...



Lilly's Law



"In the province of the mind, what is believed to be true is true or becomes true, within certain limits to be found experimentally. These limits are further beliefs to be transcended. In the province of the(true mind..added by danny) mind, there are no limits."" -- John C. Lilly -

Unless you know the emptiness and bliss inside yourself..you'll be a robot forced by the same emptiness and bliss trying to know itself..by pain..inside your self also..trust me!..said the mahayogi!


The student asked: “A sage's response to changing conditions

is unlimited. Does he have to study beforehand?”

He should worry only about his mind's not being

clear, and not about the inability to respond to all changing conditions.”
— Wang Yang Ming (1472-1529)

To us all towns are one, all men our kin. Life's good comes not from others' gift, nor ill. Man's pains and pains' relief are from within. Thus have we seen in visions of the wise !." - Tamil Poem-