Love-me!

Love-me!

Blog Archive

Thursday, February 12, 2009

My magic friend ;)

Lead me from dreaming to waking.
Lead me from opacity to clarity.
Lead me from the complicated to the simple.
Lead me from the obscure to the obvious.
Lead me from intention to attention.
Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am.
Lead me from confrontation to wide openness.
Lead me to the place I never left,
Where there is peace, and peace
- The Upanishads

*note* Roxette"s joyride...no comments.Cos it all begins when it ends
And we're all magic friends

She says: Hello, you fool, I love you
C'mon join the joyride, be a joyrider..
-added by danny-
......................


I hit the road out of nowhere
I had to jump in my car
And be a rider in a love game
Following the stars
Don't need no book of wisdom
I get no money talk at all
She has a train going downtown
She's got a club on the moon
And she's telling all her secrets
In a wonderful ballon
Oh she's the heart of the funfair
She's got me whistling on her private tune

And it all begins where it ends
And we're all magic friends....


She says: Hello, you fool, I love you
C'mon join the joyride, join the joyride