Love-me!

Love-me!

Blog Archive

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The secret of the Universe..this is the truth

Lead me from dreaming to waking.
Lead me from opacity to clarity.
Lead me from the complicated to the simple.
Lead me from the obscure to the obvious.
Lead me from intention to attention.
Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am.
Lead me from confrontation to wide openness.
Lead me to the place I never left,
Where there is peace, and peace
- The Upanishads

*note* The origin of the the Universe
Is your true nature
That what IS beyond
It is aware
Yet conscious because of it's creation
For the awareness is,and will always be..
And you are not..
Unless you connect with the eye watching
Right in the middle of you
It is the secret of you,the universe,and it's creation
It was always with you
But only in silence you can hear IT
And KNOW that you are THAT,and always was..
You just didn't know it.
And even if you know it
You are mistaken in trying to rule it.
The most you can do is resonate with IT.
Then you will know the secret of the Universe!
-added by danny-
................

This required approximately 9,000 separately rendered images..!!(imagine that...amazing!..just look for the EYE in the middle) -added by danny-

Magnificent fractals with Chi Mai(below) from Ennio Morricone, an italian composer who composed for hundreds and hundreds movies. Chi Mai is the original soundtrack of french movie "Le Professionel" (1981) from George Lautner with Jean Paul Belmondo and Robert Hossein..one of the greatest soundtracks of all time(added by danny)