Love-me!

Love-me!

Blog Archive

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I feel pretty while teaching the Dharma..for I'm loved

Lead me from dreaming to waking.
Lead me from opacity to clarity.
Lead me from the complicated to the simple.
Lead me from the obscure to the obvious.
Lead me from intention to attention.
Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am.
Lead me from confrontation to wide openness.
Lead me to the place I never left,
Where there is peace, and peace
- The Upanishads

*note* Dharma teaching is hard enough to KNOW it from meditation from ONESELF..but to teach it to others..I feel pretty.Because THEY don't have my experiences...
As Ajahn Chah says,with his humorous style here(I love this guy...)
http://www.accesstoinsight.org/lib/thai/chah/bodhinyana.html#start
When it gets like this, you might want to give "profound" sermons, but beware of getting "verbal diarrhea," expounding the Dhamma constantly, driving folks nutty with your non-stop teaching. Like old Novice Sang. One night just at dusk, walking meditation time, I heard someone in the bamboo grove nearby carrying on: "Yo, yo, yo, yo..." I sat and listened, thinking, "Who's teaching who over there? Who's carrying on?" He didn't stop, just kept babbling on. So I took my flashlight and walked over to see. Sure enough, it was Novice Sang sitting under his bamboo clump, lantern lit, cross-legged, bellowing at full blast, expounding the Dhamma to the night! "Sang, have you flipped your lid?" "Oh, I just can't hold it in!" he said. "When sitting, I gotta teach; when walking, I gotta teach... don't know where it'll end!" A real nut! Oh well, that's how it is, it can happen, you know.

Forget him..now listen to my wisdom,for a change...
So do this as a checklist..
1...heal others with a touch(as I do,as the mahayogi)
2...KNOW the others thoughts before they make them up(as I do)
3...by-locate your material body(as I did,and they made a movie about me)
4..KnOW when the others will die
5.Know where their thought-forms will incarnate(there is no soul unless connected with it's source)
6.I feel pretty today..AS IMMORTAL...
Kiss(and how do you think I feel,when I know you are all mortals??..Ponder..It breaks my mahayogi heart)
-added by danny-
ps..marvelous song from Eponine Javert,a beautiful try of the song,as an amateur.
BUT remember..in these spiritual things we are ALL the same.In essence I mean...we are all the ONE manifesting...seek the essence within YOU ..thus spokenth the mahayogi..we ARE all ONE.