Love-me!

Love-me!

Blog Archive

Sunday, April 30, 2006

The Power Within

-The Power Within-

I am just the fire..but you are the furnace..
I am just the flame,but you are the candle..
And trust me,for others,I can be a manace..
But you are my soulmate..
And you are my goddess...
If I'd had the thought..or wish or desire....
Your body'd be mine...on water and fire...
Just wish I can die...this dream I am dreaming
Before I will do it..for this is my aiming..
For there are 3 levels on state of the being
The first is the ego,and that makes you sing?
The second..subconscious..the dude with the power
He's creeping on you..2 times every hour..
The third the unconscious...the place of the spirit
The one who controlls it,,the powers,.and share it...
So never forget the power within...
For you are a rainbow...the one beyond being...