Love-me!

Love-me!

Blog Archive

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

It and I were one..


*note*..Interesting Mystical Experiences of Noted Persons(some of them I never heard about,but they are interesting..the experiences,not the persons..lol)
This one is from
Berenson ..click on the link above for more of them.
-added by Danny-
...........................
American art critic and connoisseur of Italian art, Bernard Berenson, writes in his autobiography, Sketch for a Self-Portrait, about his mystical experience:
"It was a morning in early summer. A silver haze shimmered and trembled over the lime trees. The air was laden with their fragrance. The temperature was like a caress. I remember---I need not recall---that I climbed up a tree stump and felt suddenly immersed in Itness. I did not call it by that name. I had no need for words. It and I were one."