Love-me!

Love-me!

Blog Archive

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Happy Virus

Lead me from dreaming to waking.
Lead me from opacity to clarity.
Lead me from the complicated to the simple.
Lead me from the obscure to the obvious.
Lead me from intention to attention.
Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am.
Lead me from confrontation to wide openness.
Lead me to the place I never left,
Where there is peace, and peace
- The Upanishads

*note* a poem from Hafiz c. 1320 to 1389, a beautiful, mystic, Sufi poet from Persia...Enjoy!Translated beautifully and with verve by Daniel Ladinsky,on the site above.
-added by danny-..
........................................................

The Happy Virus


I caught the happy virus last night


When I was out singing beneath the stars.


It is remarkably contagious -


So kiss me.


-