Love-me!

Love-me!

Blog Archive

Thursday, July 16, 2009

When Danny forms?

Lead me from dreaming to waking.
Lead me from opacity to clarity.
Lead me from the complicated to the simple.
Lead me from the obscure to the obvious.
Lead me from intention to attention.
Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am.
Lead me from confrontation to wide openness.
Lead me to the place I never left,
Where there is peace, and peace
- The Upanishads

*note* strange post from the weather channel....these guys are really on the safe side..why take risks and upset me..I understand them...:)..quote" TROPICAL STORM DANNY OR HURRICANE DANNY PUBLIC ADVISORIES FROM THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER WILL APPEAR HERE IF AND WHEN DANNY FORMS "
-added by danny-
.............................................

Tropical Storm or Hurricane
DANNY
Public Advisory


TROPICAL STORM DANNY OR HURRICANE DANNY PUBLIC ADVISORIES FROM THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER WILL APPEAR HERE IF AND WHEN DANNY FORMS
.......in the meantime, try our WEATHER!


Visible Satellite
Tropical Storm or Hurricane
DANNY
Infrared Satellite
Tropical Storm or Hurricane
DANNY