Love-me!

Love-me!

Blog Archive

Thursday, December 16, 2010

The rest is bliss silence...

Lead me from dreaming to waking. Lead me from opacity to clarity. Lead me from the complicated to the simple. Lead me from the obscure to the obvious. Lead me from intention to attention. Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am. Lead me from confrontation to wide openness. Lead me to the place I never left, Where there is peace, and peace - The Upanishads
*note*
So I composed this never heard stanza:
Behold the love story
One lollipop named Shiva
One power as Shakti
One is the lover
One the beloved
The awareness turns into itself
Spring is here..2 birds sing together as one
You make my heart go giddy up:)
The rest is bliss silence...
Thus spokenth the mahayogi:)
before I'll go in my vacation (again) ..I want to tell you something.You are a resonator only,in the light of ONE..as moon reflects the light of the sun,you have no identity outside of this One..you might ask me..but kripto,the mighty one..you told me you'll kill me and only bones will remain of me..and I say to you,my friends... men and women..that only your wrong ideas about reality must die,and this is the truth...only bones will remain of them..confusing the terms?..

What I speak about is the power within,the source which we,men and women can reach if we develop the wisdom muscles,and know to not be idiots.The truth destroys the errors of the men and women self-inflicted pains ..the issue is this..what IF they don't want to be free,and love their pains?..this is the issue...
The Mountain of Truth(from Vernon Howard)
A king once ruled over a nation of unhappy people. Wanting to help his subjects, the king asked a wise man, “Is there a way to relieve my people of their sorrows?”
“Yes, there is,” replied the wise man. “As you know, just outside of town there is a height known as the Mountain of Truth. Ask everyone to leave their troubles at the base of the mountain. That is all they need do.”
The King issued a joyous proclamation. Everyone was invited to bring his problems to the Mountain of Truth at once. Every kind of difficulty could be left there, including Sorrow, Conflict, Fear, Tension, Worry and Hostility.
At the end of twenty-four hours, the king was stunned. Out of his thousands of subjects, only ten had left their miseries at the mountain.
“This is incredible,” he told the wise man. “I don’t understand. Everyone assured me he wanted to get rid of unhappiness.”
The wise man nodded. “I knew this would happen, but also knew you would never believe me until you saw for yourself. You see, most people secretly love their suffering. Conflict and hostility provide excitement, a false feeling of life. Our first task is to show them the difference between artificial life and true life.”

As for me I am dead already..and LOVING IT!!...
 
when,if I ever said..YOU MUST die!!..or..Only bones will remain of you,,..I meant the wrong ideas,not your body...your body will die anyway..as my body will...do you think I care about it?..it's made of the 5 elements,for kripto's sake!..it was born from some sperm and an ovule..then you grew up..look at you how beautiful you are!!!..then you''ll go 6 feet under in some coffin so you'll not stink the living with your decaying,rotten eggs smell..numb-nuts you are..whole life in vain..and you end up in a coffin..shame on you!

Please understand I am a mahayogi,one of a kind..so beautiful I even kiss myself(and my wisdom muscles) when I see myself in the mirror..I am so lovely..I even cry in tears and worship myself...but I SPEAK IN PARABLES..my only hope is you hate me enough so you find the truth..or love me enough..whatever works..my beloveds men and women...for I am beyond the mind realm.

My fight is for truth..truth as power,wisdom,and whatever you call it...peace,love,wisdom,truth.
And I AM INVINCIBLE ..because I rely on TRUTH itself..not on thought-forms..and truth is pure love,and unity.
Truth about life itself.
Truth about the meaning of truth.
Truth about the simple fact that we are just resonators in the mind of Awareness(which can't be explained,since is above)
Truth about when I have drowned when I was 5 year old..and as I was sitting on the bottom of the swimming pool...my whole life of a 5 years old flashed above me,and I had seen even the time when I was born..like a screen movie..this stuff is real about drowning,really..YOU SEE EVERYTHING,LIKE IMAGES ON A MOVIE SCREEN..but THERE is no judge...and the VOICE I heard at 5 years old..which was mine..said..NOT YET!..
THEN SOME power took me above the water pool..truth..that experience shaped my life.
I tell you this..grasshoppers..the real you is the witness inside you,as sun..while you are the moon reflecting...YOGA means to understand the resonator factor,and apply it...
The universe is experiencing itself thru you..see?
Unless you understand the resonating factor...only bones will remain of you..for you'll always take the external manifestations as truth,while they are just illusions.
Thus spokenth the mahayogi..
ps..as the sun shines,be aware that you can reflect..imagining things will become reality..but if they are NOT in truth..you'll suffer...remember my words..
Happy holidays for all..I'll post a former post just for fun.. it's the http://kriptodanny.blogspot.com/2010/05/you-make-my-heart-go-giddy-up.html
ps..I post this clip in the memory of Leslie Nielsen..(Leslie William Nielsen, OC (11 February 1926 – 28 November 2010)[1] was a Canadian and naturalized American actor and comedian.[2][3] Nielsen appeared in over one hundred films and 1,500 television programs over the span of his career, portraying over 220 characters)

he was almost as funny as me..this guy knew how to dance being dead,while loving it...reminds me of that Bunan guy...

Die while you're alive
and be absolutely dead.
Then do whatever you want:
it's all good.

~ Bunan (1603 - 1676) 

-added by danny-
...........
*note* Shakti saying to Shiva..,,,you make my heart go diggy up,,,the same story from the beginning of time..the song is from Millie Small In late 1963 she went to Forest Hill, London to make her fourth recording, an Ernest Ranglin rearrangement of "My Boy Lollipop", which had seen original release by Barbie Gaye in late 1956. Released in March 1964, Small's cover was a massive hit, reaching number two both in the UK Singles Chart[2] and in the U.S. Billboard Hot 100. It also topped the chart in Australia. Initially it sold over 600,000 copies in the United Kingdom.[3] Including singles sales, album usage and compilation inclusions, the song has since sold more than seven million copies worldwide.[1]..the lyrics are here..
My boy lollipop,
You made my heart go giddy up.
You are as sweet as candy;
You're my sugar dandy.
Ha, ho my boy lollipop,
Never ever leave me,
Because it would grieve me.
My heart told me so,
I love ya, I love ya, I love ya so.
That I want ya to know,
I need ya, I need ya, I need ya so,
and I'll never let you go.
My boy lollipop,
you make my heart go giddy up.
You set my world on fire,
you are my one desire.
My boy lollipop

I love ya, I love ya, I love ya so.
That I want ya to know,
I need ya, I need ya, I need ya so,
and I'll never let you go.
My boy lollipop,
you make my heart go giddy up.
You set my world on fire,
you are my one desire.
My boy lollipop
My boy lollipop
My boy lollipop
So I composed this never heard stanza:
Behold the love story
One lollipop named Shiva
One power as Shakti
One is the lover
One the beloved
The awareness turns into itself
Spring is here..2 birds sing together as one
You make my heart go giddy up:)
The rest is silence.
Thus spokenth the mahayogi:)
-added by danny-
................



To nourish the vital energy, keep watch in silence;
In order to subdue the mind, act with non-action.
Of movement and stillness, be aware of their origin;
There is no work to do, much less someone to seek.
The true and constant must respond to phenomena;
Responding to phenomena, you must be unconfused.
When unconfused, the nature will stabilize by itself;
When the nature stabilizes, energy returns by itself.
When energy returns, the elixir crystallizes by itself;
Within the pot, the trigrams of heaven and earth are joined.
Yīn and yáng arise, alternating over and over again;
Every transformation comes like a clap of thunder.
White clouds form and come to assemble at the peak;
The sweet nectar sprinkles down Mount Sumeru.
Swallow for yourself this wine of immortality;
You wander so freely—who is able to know you?
Sit and listen to the tune played without strings;
Clearly understand the mechanism of creation.
It comes entirely from these twenty lines;
A true ladder going straight to Heaven.-Daoist text -
 
So I composed this never heard stanza:
Behold the love story
One lollipop named Shiva
One power as Shakti
One is the lover
One the beloved
The awareness turns into itself
Spring is here..2 birds sing together as one
You make my heart go giddy up:)
The rest is BLISS silence.
Thus spokenth the mahayogi:)

To us all towns are one, all men our kin. Life's good comes not from others' gift, nor ill. Man's pains and pains' relief are from within. Thus have we seen in visions of the wise !." - Tamil Poem-