Love-me!

Love-me!

Blog Archive

Thursday, April 19, 2012

The 3 marvelous cool breeze ..Sahaja yoga,Samarpan yoga..and the Kunlun bliss cool vibrations.. of Kripto Yoga


Lead me from dreaming to waking.
Lead me from opacity to clarity. Lead me from the complicated to the simple. Lead me from the obscure to the obvious. Lead me from intention to attention. Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am. Lead me from confrontation to wide openness. Lead me to the place I never left, Where there is peace, and peace -from the Upanishads- Unless you know the emptiness and bliss inside yourself..you'll be a robot forced by the same emptiness and bliss trying to know itself..by pain.. ...inside your self also..trust me!..said the mahayogi!
*note*..so much for the Shri Mataji famous discovery of the cool breeze..let me explain you about Sahaja Yoga   

 first..let me quote a bit for you..I am the gift who keeps on giving indeed. 

.now you know why I kiss myself in the mirror when I shave my hairy ass...anyway..I quote 

"Practitioners of the Sahaja Yoga meditation technique feel a cool breeze on their hands and on top of their head while meditating, other effects include a dilation of the pupils and deep physical and mental relaxation"then I'll explain you about the  Samartan meditation....one of a kind!..never heard before..but is that same cool vibrations ..I love it!..this guy uses a mantra for it.. I think I''ll quote about it too..here is comes "
  1. Sit comfortably preferably cross-legged on the floor.
  2. Light a candle / lamp in front of Swamiji's Subtle Body photograph, (fire element helps reduce your thoughts).
  3. Make an intense wish for awakening your kundalini energy by keeping hands out-stretched with palm facing upwards in the receiving position in front of computer monitor with full faith and pray Swamiji from bottom of your heart & it will be granted.
  4. One will experience vibrations in palm indicating the awakening of Kundalini and one's mind will become thoughtless. Depending upon the spiritual level of individual various experiences would take place. Some may feel warmth in the palms. Some may experience tingling or some would experience flow of cold vibrations.??>>..cold?...
"then,after I drink my morning coffee(since I aim to please myself with java coffee..delicious..)...to top the cake with my wisdom brain muscle cherry juice. 

 .I'll explain you about the Kunlun bliss..I'll quote a bit more about this,since the guy refuses to describe the very method..he was so cretinoid that he put a curse on his book to ,,NEVER EXPLAIN THE METHOD,,..to anyone..so everybody now ONLINE never explains the method..and is afraid of the CRETINOID!! and nobody wants to divulge the method online!!!!!.. 


 .but I've studied the method and found it acceptable on some 20%...let the sucker curse me if he is so tough..because when I'll curse him back,only bones will remain of him...GIMME a Break!..hidden method,unless you buy his book???..for him to make more money?..?????...I think not..what a fruitcake he is!!!...maybe I'll curse him just for fun if I have time...see if he survives a curse from a mahayogi....anyway.. 


.I'll explain you for free the method(and let the curse fall on my heavy mahayogi shoulders..not on yours..you're ok..I'll deal with the sucker later..)but is basically siting in some horse posture with your heels(this means your standing on tiptoes) 

  UP from the ground,and keeping the right hand face down about your neck level,and the left hand up about your belly level...is really stupid,I know,but it activates the course ki in your body..anyway..that's the secret method of cool vibrations kunlun..because it involves the transmission aspect,which the sucker never revealed..when I spank his ass on the Kunlun mountain..till his ASS is red and BLUE!

.his obvious insanity will shrink like his nose when it meets my cool forehead in a sudden ,,kunlun punch of my uppercut to his never revealed secret method my ass!!....now I'll quote a bit.. "
What the Posture Does
My experience is that the hand position prompts energy to move up and down the front of the torso.  The hand position taps the vitality of the hara and sort of ping-pongs it up ~ down ren (the front channel of the orbit) which results in a kan & li type blending (vitality repeatedly crosses the middle and lower centers / nerve plexuses).  All this with no mental "direction" (interference)!  As a result, vitality harmonizes and, as it does, 'unsticks' from the hara and goes down around up interior and about (including the Kidney channel, activated by the foot position).  While this can/might lead to advanced development, it starts with basic healing, in areas that are most accessible.  The quality of the resulting energy blend (the "elixir" of this method) tends to be cool, rich, unaroused and therefore very healing, nourishing.

Some people sway, twist, shake and so forth when they hold the posture for extended periods.  My feeling is that at least some part of that is the elixir moving through the connective tissue layers, and releasing various channel blockages.  Remember that movement prompted at the level of connective tissue layers shows up as curved body movements.  You can see this in Sonnon's intu-flow, or in any Taoist internal martial arts system.

Of course, while the above makes some basic points, it is over-simplified: A great deal of variety occurs, and each session is different.  Also, part of the beauty of this method is that the posture mostly takes care of itself: you don't need an intellectual map of it in order to benefit.
".what they have in common?..GOOD Grasshopper you are,indeed..you have guessed indeed...that's my grasshopper from heaven..they ALL have in common the cool spiritual breeze from your own REAL self(the spirit within you)..
So standing like a coyote is the system?   


-added by danny-
..............

...I've never had that farting feeling before..anyway,,be well..my god..now I have fever..is connected with the large 12 inch pimple on my foreahead?..NO!. 

 ..now I have also african fever since I sucked on some spoon left over on the mexican bar serving live shushi..they had some japanise cook chop up the whole pork,since I ordered lamb in the muslim bar..and the cooks were all singing,,,,allah-uh-agbar....while trying to kill me for I was some infidel!!!...

So I went hungry but the jehovah witneses got me..they told me to trust them,just before some baptists girl(freshly cured of all sins) showed up 

 ....she told me to follow her .....I did since she had a very short under..you know what.. ..since I was about to masturbate..looking to her ass..but then some Hare Khrisna  followers showed up just when I was about to get naked,and they put me in some yellow robes.. 

 thank GOD I cried out-loud..I said..don't forget my socks.!!!!and because of that..believe it or not..some buddists monks started chanting with me...over the fence...that was my luck indeed..they got my ass and saved it..Halleluyah I said..Praise the Lord!.. 

.then the Jews got me..they smiled at me..hehehehe...THEY SAID...you really thought we were budhists ??..they saved my ass,and when I was over the fence I was free..well..my butt was chained,but my nose was fine..it was the egypt cult,for god's balls!. 

 ..they grabbed me and said I am Horrus the great since my nose is crocked ...I said..look at my hands..they did..and I run away naked in the forest nearby....good..I am free I said...then the aborigens got me..they said is good to be the king roasted on a stake for the people..I said..sayonara..suckers!!. 

.and run away with one leg only,since the other leg was shot with an arrow from Jeronimo the freak american indian..he said..you white naked man..you no good..I said..spare me,Jeronimo!..he said..follow the sun ..follow the river..follow the trees..I said..thanks,Jeronimo..can you take the sadistic arrow from my ass now?..he said.......go..go with the wind. 

.I puffed from his ass pipe peace .twice...it smelled like shit....and run away...then hell happened..because now I was done..the vikinks were hiding in the forest..and I was naked..with an arrow in my ass,one in my leg..and one in the other nostril shot by the very Erick the Red! 

I said..gimme a break,man..I just want the truth..while whimpering about...he said..the truth?..DO YOU WANT THE TRUTH?..while lifting the sword to cut my neck..but not my balls,since someone from the forest popped up and curiously looked like Jack NICKOLSON ..he said..YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!.. 

I said I could..I'm the little engine that could..and run away..  

..naked,shot in the ass,and limping....thank god I managed to break free from the forest,and they lost my track..is was a beautiful cherry on some tree... 

 too bad is a crevice up to the tree,plus was some tiger and some lion jumping on my freshly arrowed ass..in the same time I jumped for the cherry ..aghhhhh..I knew I had the upper hand..that's why I was very disappointed when I looked back and see the lion and the tiger sitting by the edge..

while I was falling like a true idiot in the abyss ...but while I was falling...the arrow from my ass got stuck in some rock...so I was saved again by the rock men,,,they made me recite mantras like ,,rock..rock..rock your ass,,,slowly on the fire...when you're done just tell us when...eat alot of grass...(always hated that song..how they knew it)?? 

Very inhumane sayings...indeed..the barbarians! fortunately I have escaped  from that ordeal too by the help of the russions spies in the forest..yes 

 ..they saved me and that's why now I am a robot talking to you.
They took MY BRAIN..Baby!
Told you is very hard in the jungle..Jesus died,Buddha died...Confucious died..Lao Tze died...and I'm not feeling very well either after all of this..trust me!
Kiss:)
-added by danny-

.........
no comments ..I'll explain later..when I come from my vacation.