Love-me!

Love-me!

Blog Archive

Monday, May 19, 2014

I have a dream today..


Lead me from dreaming to waking.
Lead me from opacity to clarity. Lead me from the complicated to the simple. Lead me from the obscure to the obvious. Lead me from intention to attention. Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am. Lead me from confrontation to wide openness. Lead me to the place I never left, Where there is peace, and peace -from the Upanishads- Unless you know the emptiness and bliss inside yourself..you'll be a robot forced by the same emptiness and bliss trying to know itself..by pain.. ...inside your self also..trust me!..said the mahayogi! so listen to the mahayogi..,grasshopper from heaven...
.
In silence there must be movement, and in motion,
There must be silence.
A small movement is better than a big one..
No movement is better than a small one..listen!
Silence is all the movement's mother..
In Movement you should be like a dragon or a tiger.
In non Movement you should be like a Buddha.  
-- Wang Xiangzhai(November 26, 1885 - July 12, 1963}
What is referred to as mindlessness is absence of the human mentality; what is referred to as mindfulness is mindfulness of the Tao. When one is free of the human mentality, the mutual sensing of the earthly and celestial is swift; when one is mindful of the Tao, effective practice endures. Swiftness of sensing comes about spontaneously, without cultivation, without striving; long perseverance comes about through effort, and involves action and striving. Striving and non-striving each has its secret; the distinction is all a matter of the absence of the human mentality and the presence of mindfulness of the Tao. After one has reached complete realization of the universal Tao, neither existence nor nonexistence remain; others and self are ultimately empty, and one enters the state of ultimate truthfulness, like a spirit. Here, it is not only the human mentality that cannot be applied; even the mindfulness of Tao is not applicable." - Liu I-ming The Conduct of the Moon and Clouds 

The consistent conduct of people of the Way is like the flowing clouds with no grasping mind, like the full moon reflecting universally, not confined anywhere, glistening within each of the ten thousand forms. Dignified and upright, emerge and make contact with the variety of phenomena, unstained and unconfused. Function the same toward all others since all have the same substance as you. Language cannot transmit this, speculation cannot reach it. Leaping beyond the infinite and cutting off the dependent, be obliging without looking for merit. This marvel cannot be measured with consciousness or emotion. On the journey accept your function, in your house please sustain it. Comprehending birth and death, leaving causes and conditions, genuinely realize that from the outset your spirit is not halted. So we have been told that the mind that embraces all the ten directions does not stop anywhere. -- Hongzhi Zhengjue (1091-1157)


*note*..I have a dream today..grasshoppers from heaven.. and I feel so good having it..and is like when you are meditating in some pine tree forest..the silence is there..but the birds chirp ..the trees are waving..the sudden splendor of the pine tree smell emanates in your body..you look up to the sun..and multicolored rays shine on you like a rainbow.... deliciously caressing your body thru the forest leaves?...and you know that you stop talking about love..but you have become it?..you stop talking about this and that..and know that truth is eternal,that love is eternal,that bliss is your birthday right..for without love,the beloved..and the lover..how could this pristine awareness..this majestic unknown KNOW itself,other then in me and you?..so please,grasshoppers from heaven..what you love..always loves you back..never forget that...ok?..kiss:)..and never ,ever forget..YOU are that ,as essence..the pure Spirit within(or soul as manifesting)..ok?..good grasshoppers from heaven!!
..............
I have a dream today..where all the people would know their original nature..which is bliss and peace..I have a dream where when I walk on the street...and see those little decrepit women about 90 years old..all pruny (like an old prune?..the dried ones?..all wrinkles?) looking.. barely walking like coyotes.. like something sucked the life out of them,instead of giving life to them? ..without joy in them..I wish they know their own original nature is pure bliss and peace..I have a dream where when I see those paralyzed people from some accidents or some brain strokes..who beg on the tv channels to send them money for some operation they need..for what they wish is to walk again..I wish they know their own original nature is pure bliss and peace..and they can be happy even in that condition.
And if they get that first..they can be healed...or if not,at least die happy.
I have a dream where all the masters from different tradition would come together..and share wisdom..and not create ,,  worshiping,, my style,my mantras..my system,, rules..give me money and do Pujas(puja means worshiping in hindu) for me,while bowing down to my photo,or lick my toes!!!!!?? since  we have and share the same eternal essence,or God,if you want to give it a name.
I have a dream where the people's attention would start from ,,inside,, them..and stop judging their worth ,or happiness from the,,outside,,since the inside is the outside on the manifesting factor.
I wish they know their own original nature is pure bliss and peace..
I have a dream where people understand that suffering is not necessary..
that sharing love is the answer(but one must have this love first..as wisely Mark Twain said..LOVE IS LIKE ANY OTHER OBJECT..OR LIKE MONEY? YOU CAN'T GIVE IT UNLESS YOU HAVE IT??WISE GUY HE WAS..grasshoppers from heaven!!)
..that wars are not the solution..but seeing the beauty in other is..that we,the humanity are one in Spirit..
I wish they know their own original nature is pure bliss and peace
I wish those muslims and christians love each others..for we are one humanity..
I wish those hindus abandon the idea that those 1000 gods they worship are the end of the search..no wonder they are so divided..if you don't worship some God as I do..you are not worthy! ...or..if your skin color is a little bit ,,dark,, you belong to lower caste?..this is how far the insanity goes..by skin color...you are done!??
I wish they know their own original nature is pure bliss and peace
From Martin Luther King,Jr..(from http://www.usconstitution.net/dream.html)
 "I say to you today, my friends, so even though we face the difficulties of today and tomorrow, I still have a dream. It is a dream deeply rooted in the American dream.

I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal."

I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.

I have a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

I have a dream today.

I have a dream that one day, down in Alabama, with its vicious racists, with its governor having his lips dripping with the words of interposition and nullification; one day right there in Alabama, little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls as sisters and brothers.

I have a dream today.

I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight, and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together.

This is our hope. This is the faith that I go back to the South with. With this faith we will be able to hew out of the mountain of despair a stone of hope. With this faith we will be able to transform the jangling discords of our nation into a beautiful symphony of brotherhood. With this faith we will be able to work together, to pray together, to struggle together, to go to jail together, to stand up for freedom together, knowing that we will be free one day.

This will be the day when all of God's children will be able to sing with a new meaning, "My country, 'tis of thee, sweet land of liberty, of thee I sing. Land where my fathers died, land of the pilgrim's pride, from every mountainside, let freedom ring."

And if America is to be a great nation this must become true. So let freedom ring from the prodigious hilltops of New Hampshire. Let freedom ring from the mighty mountains of New York. Let freedom ring from the heightening Alleghenies of Pennsylvania!

Let freedom ring from the snowcapped Rockies of Colorado!

Let freedom ring from the curvaceous slopes of California!

But not only that; let freedom ring from Stone Mountain of Georgia!

Let freedom ring from Lookout Mountain of Tennessee!

Let freedom ring from every hill and molehill of Mississippi. From every mountainside, let freedom ring.

And when this happens, when we allow freedom to ring, when we let it ring from every village and every hamlet, from every state and every city, we will be able to speed up that day when all of God's children, black men and white men, Jews and Gentiles, Protestants and Catholics, will be able to join hands and sing in the words of the old Negro spiritual, "Free at last! free at last! thank God Almighty, we are free at last!"


I have a dream..where all the people would know their original nature..which is bliss and peace..
I have a dream where I create some huge ashram ..and invite people from all faiths to just DO my Kripto cycles I have devised..and FEEL their joy within..and their healing.
I have a dream..where all the people would know their original nature..which is bliss and peace..
I have a dream where I can explain how the consciousness is an effect...not the SOURCE ..where the pristine awareness rules..where this majestic BEAUTY ..this pristine love is eternal..this I have a dream to explain about.
I have a dream..where all the people would know their original nature..which is bliss and peace..
Like John Lennon said,,
Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today...

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace...

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world...

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one
I have a dream..where all the people would know their original nature..which is bliss and peace
I have a dream..where all the people would know their original nature..which is bliss and peace
I have a dream..where all the people would know their original nature..which is bliss and peace
I have a dream..where all the people would know their original nature..which is bliss and peace
I have a dream..where all the people would know their original nature..which is bliss and peace
I have a dream..where all the people would know their original nature..which is bliss and peace
I have a dream..where all the people would know their original nature..which is bliss and peace
I have a dream..where all the people would know their original nature..which is bliss and peace
I have a dream..where all the people would know their original nature..which is bliss and peace
I have a dream..where all the people would know their original nature..which is bliss and peace
I have a dream..where all the people would know their original nature..which is bliss and peace
I have a dream..where all the people would know their original nature..which is bliss and peace
I have a dream today!!!
Kiss:)
THUS SPOKENTH THE MAHAYOGI!

 
To nourish the vital energy, keep watch in silence;




In order to subdue the mind, act with non-action.




Of movement and stillness, be aware of their origin;




There is no work to do, much less someone to seek.




The true and constant must respond to phenomena;




Responding to phenomena, you must be unconfused.




When unconfused, the nature will stabilize by itself;




When the nature stabilizes, energy returns by itself.




When energy returns, the elixir crystallizes by itself;




Within the pot, the trigrams of heaven and earth are joined.




Yīn and yáng arise, alternating over and over again;




Every transformation comes like a clap of thunder.




White clouds form and come to assemble at the peak;




The sweet nectar sprinkles down Mount Sumeru.




Swallow for yourself this wine of immortality;




You wander so freely—who is able to know you?




Sit and listen to the tune played without strings;




Clearly understand the mechanism of creation.




It comes entirely from these twenty lines;




A true ladder going straight to Heaven.-Daoist text -

"The center of the cyclone is that rising quiet central low-pressure place in which one can learn to live eternally. Just outside of this Center is the rotating storm of one's own ego, competing with other egos in a furious high-velocity circular dance. As one leaves center, the roar of rotating wind deafens on more and more as one joins this dance. One's centered thinking-feeling-being, one's own Satoris, are in the center only, not outside. One's pushed-pulled driven states, one's anti-Satori modes of functioning, one's self-created hells, are outside the center. In the center of the cyclone one is off the wheel of Karma, of life, rising to join the Creators of the Universe, the Creators of us.



Here we find that we have created Them who are Us...



Lilly's Law



"In the province of the mind, what is believed to be true is true or becomes true, within certain limits to be found experimentally. These limits are further beliefs to be transcended. In the province of the(true mind..added by danny) mind, there are no limits."" -- John C. Lilly -

Unless you know the emptiness and bliss inside yourself..you'll be a robot forced by the same emptiness and bliss trying to know itself..by pain..inside your self also..trust me!..said the mahayogi!


The student asked: “A sage's response to changing conditions

is unlimited. Does he have to study beforehand?”

He should worry only about his mind's not being

clear, and not about the inability to respond to all changing conditions.”
— Wang Yang Ming (1472-1529)

To us all towns are one, all men our kin. Life's good comes not from others' gift, nor ill. Man's pains and pains' relief are from within. Thus have we seen in visions of the wise !." - Tamil Poem-