Love-me!

Love-me!

Blog Archive

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Jessus died on the cross .. JUST TO make people ,,remember,, that their true essence ..is pure love.


Lead me from dreaming to waking.
Lead me from opacity to clarity. Lead me from the complicated to the simple. Lead me from the obscure to the obvious. Lead me from intention to attention. Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am. Lead me from confrontation to wide openness. Lead me to the place I never left, Where there is peace, and peace -from the Upanishads- Unless you know the emptiness and bliss inside yourself..you'll be a robot forced by the same emptiness and bliss trying to know itself..by pain.. ...inside your self also..trust me!..said the mahayogi! so listen to the mahayogi..,grasshopper from heaven...
.
In silence there must be movement, and in motion,
There must be silence.
A small movement is better than a big one..
No movement is better than a small one..listen!
Silence is all the movement's mother..
In Movement you should be like a dragon or a tiger.
In non Movement you should be like a Buddha.  
-- Wang Xiangzhai(November 26, 1885 - July 12, 1963}
What is referred to as mindlessness is absence of the human mentality; what is referred to as mindfulness is mindfulness of the Tao. When one is free of the human mentality, the mutual sensing of the earthly and celestial is swift; when one is mindful of the Tao, effective practice endures. Swiftness of sensing comes about spontaneously, without cultivation, without striving; long perseverance comes about through effort, and involves action and striving. Striving and non-striving each has its secret; the distinction is all a matter of the absence of the human mentality and the presence of mindfulness of the Tao. After one has reached complete realization of the universal Tao, neither existence nor nonexistence remain; others and self are ultimately empty, and one enters the state of ultimate truthfulness, like a spirit. Here, it is not only the human mentality that cannot be applied; even the mindfulness of Tao is not applicable." - Liu I-ming The Conduct of the Moon and Clouds 

The consistent conduct of people of the Way is like the flowing clouds with no grasping mind, like the full moon reflecting universally, not confined anywhere, glistening within each of the ten thousand forms. 

Dignified and upright, emerge and make contact with the variety of phenomena, unstained and unconfused. Function the same toward all others since all have the same substance as you. Language cannot transmit this, speculation cannot reach it. Leaping beyond the infinite and cutting off the dependent, be obliging without looking for merit.

This marvel cannot be measured with consciousness or emotion. On the journey accept your function, in your house please sustain it.

 Comprehending birth and death, leaving causes and conditions, genuinely realize that from the outset your spirit is not halted. So we have been told that the mind that embraces all the ten directions does not stop anywhere. -- Hongzhi Zhengjue (1091-1157)



Note..is Jessus time..but people forget his message..really..
Died on the cross..JUST TO make people ,,remember,, that their true essence ..is pure love.
Anybody remember this dude named jessus ?,,guess not..lol

Happy new year to all..

And kisses to the grasshoppers from heaven..which reminds me now,as I get nostalgic..some post of mine from the past.
remember...WHAT is true it never falls away..is this trust I guess(for you) but FOR ME is REALITY

While the universe is made up of yin/yang..(otherwise there'd be no universe)
This pristine awareness..or ,,the true essence ,,..or,,the true self,,..or whatever you call it?
Or true love..or...true power..or true wisdom...or..,,surrender to this first..,,
Is like when you go in deep sleep..then you wake up full of energy
??

Where this power comes from?
From the INFINITE we arise...as souls..JUST for the infinite to KNOW itself thru us...as individuals.

Why we build more nuclear bombs to kill each others?,,tell me grasshoppers from heaven?
This means..all the Jessus's teachings..about ,,love thy neighbor ,,(like you love yourself!!_ gone down the drain?

So what is LOVE?..love is unity..is sharing experiences ...see?
Love/forgiveness...means...there is SOMETHING wayyyyyyyyy above the dramas..see?
But I tell you...even consciousness is a by-product of this majestic awareness..this splendid pure love..pure unity..it JUST happens that it can't know itself other then thru ,,separating,, in yin/yang..
At least this what I told when I asked about.

Or when I was the light ITSELF..and the forest WAS the same light as me..and the whole UNIVERSE was me..
Now..grasshoppers from heaven...
solutions are there..IF you look for solution..since is yin.yang..there is NO problem without a solution!..see?

There is NO problem on this universe without an OPPOSITE ,,way,, or resolve..or solution!
Problem is..citta(I define citta from the buddhist term,,as,,mind/heart in MOTION!..the buddhists   explain,,citta as,,heart,, and sometimes as,,mind,,..is a difficult term to understand,indeed..)

So I define citta not as heart..not as mind..but as KRIPTO!...(a temporal unity..on the SPOT!..like both in one,on the spot?)

Intention is needed to find the answer ..(mind) then heart is needed (emotion) ..
BUT IF YOU BELIEVE there is no answer,,,you miss the point...
For the whole secret is TO KNOW this..see?
Kiss and love from the mahayogi...
May you live long and prosper in the new year..ok?
Good grasshoppers!

Kiss and love and hugs to you..:)
Thus spokenth the Mahayogi...loved in the 3 worlds..respected in 10...worshiped in the 19th heaven by himself only,and his hairy hands!
............
ps...be aware that the cause of creating this universe explaining from me... is just based on my,,forest experience,,..when i was the light,and the forest was ALSO the same light as me..truth to tell nobody can know the reason for creation see?..for to KNOW means you must be above that level...so anybody telling you ,,this is the truth,,..is a moron..really..for even consciousness is a by-product...see?

In other words...is personal and collective thought-forms who create ,,bibles,, and korans,,...and whatever religion you are into to ,,give meaning,,..see?..there is only one meaning..they say..if that WAS the truth..why the need for many religions?..so now they can kill each others in order to prove their truth is right?...
Snake eating it's own tail..indeed..kiss:)
Daniel:)


 Lead me from dreaming to waking.
Lead me from opacity to clarity. Lead me from the complicated to the simple. Lead me from the obscure to the obvious. Lead me from intention to attention. Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am. Lead me from confrontation to wide openness. Lead me to the place I never left, Where there is peace, and peace -
The Upanishads It is written..shape clay into a vessel
It is the space within that gives it value
Place doors and windows in a house
It is the opening that brings light within
Set spokes within a wheel
It is the emptiness of the hub
That makes them useful
Therefore,be the space at the center
Be nothing
And you will have everything
To give to others...
*note* I just run a ,,random post, on my blog..with a secret question I won't tell you..
and I got this..of course..
kisses..
-added by danny-
..............
The Bad Things Kripto from Heaven:) - Funny bloopers R us
(this video is in the memory of a former friend of mine,named Donald the Great!..as I used to tease him..may he rest in peace,and I miss him already..added by danny-)

The Marvelous ho'oponopono

*note* this is a fractal universe...your inner universe contains the outer.Make peace in yourself,and the whole world will benefit.
-added by danny-
................................................

Sunday, April 30, 2006


About Forgiveness


danny danny (4/30/2006 10:19:56 AM): couple more things about ,,dissolving,, a conflict...it's like this...
danny danny (4/30/2006 10:20:33 AM): remember when I told you that one,, dissolves,, a conflict with others within himself?
danny danny (4/30/2006 10:23:47 AM): ok..so we have for example 2 people with 2 egos,(false perception) and they collide together..now...the more one fights back,the more the other fights back.But how one can reach the stage of not fighting?..by will?..or by desire?..no...not possible,sinse they are ,,cougth,, in that bubble (of ego) already
danny danny (4/30/2006 10:24:37 AM): so one must ,,transform,, out of the bubble first.
danny danny (4/30/2006 10:26:22 AM): I remember about some words told to me when I started yoga?..there was this advanced yogi,which of course I didn't understand back then,yet I didn't forget them
danny danny (4/30/2006 10:28:52 AM): he said,,you build a mountain inside you,out of the spirit,,..then..what power outside yourself could ever influense you,or disturb you?
danny danny (4/30/2006 10:29:22 AM): you can always go back to your mountain.
danny danny (4/30/2006 10:30:00 AM): the mountain of truth..and vibes
danny danny (4/30/2006 10:31:24 AM): see?..all conflicts between people,and all wars by the way..are based on the ,,illusion,, of separation.That people falsely believe that they are separated.Yet,they are not deep inside,in spirit.
danny danny (4/30/2006 10:32:25 AM): again,this is not a logical thing which one ,,learns,, but an inner transformation.
danny danny (4/30/2006 10:33:35 AM): the more you meditate,the more your consciousness is transformed,and becomes less ,,personal,, and more,,universal,,
danny danny (4/30/2006 10:35:12 AM): can you forgive forever?..what if there is nothing to forgive,just is something to ,,be,,?
danny danny (4/30/2006 10:36:32 AM): and at that point you understand the foolish false illusion of separation of the other person,and understand that he is just impurified?
danny danny (4/30/2006 10:37:02 AM): kisses...
danny danny (4/30/2006 10:39:48 AM): can he fight the mountain inside you?..with what weapons?..can an ego(false perceptions) fight the truth,or the spirit within?
danny danny (4/30/2006 10:41:41 AM): the universe gives you all the clues you need.The outside experienses one has are direct reflection of one inner universe one built.
danny danny (4/30/2006 10:47:12 AM): so if any outside person or circumstance bother you,just say to yourself,,there is something inside me stirring,and reacting to this,but that is not necessary ..you can always leave the mountain inside,and be forced to react,yet..the mountain of peace and joy and wisdom is always inside you,waiting for you to return.And when you returned,you already ,,forgave,, because you left the plane of ,,ego reactions,, and you ARE in the mountain.
danny danny (4/30/2006 10:48:04 AM): you become the mountain.
danny danny (4/30/2006 10:53:15 AM): and at that point,the outer universe(experienses) adjust to your inner one,as reflection.This is what I did when I was on that cruise line ship..did I make any logical plans to escape?..no..I refused to sleep couple nights,and I meditated.THAT is surrender.Then,the opportunity was created in the outer universe to escape the ship,and start a new adventure as a monk in america.
danny danny (4/30/2006 10:54:39 AM):
danny danny (4/30/2006 10:58:18 AM): I remember I was like at 3 am in the morning on the ship deck..all alone,singing Ganesha songs?...GANESHA..Ganeeeesha..jai Jai Shri Ganesha!!!...and the wind,and the sea would reply back...jai...jai shri ganesha!!!!
danny danny (4/30/2006 11:01:41 AM): and one night..I met a dude from phillipines,who was on the deck at 3 am like me,and he was singing jesus songs?..JESUS THE GREATEST..Jesus the greatest....la-laa-la- laaaaa..and i responding..jai jai Shri ganeshaaaaa....and the fishes in the sea were jumping out and enjoying the songs.
Healing within to heal 'without'
by Joe Vitale
Two years ago, I heard about a therapist in Hawaii who cured a complete ward of criminally insane patients--without ever seeing any of them. The psychologist would study an inmate's chart and then look within himself to see how he created that person's illness. As he improved himself, the patient improved.
When I first heard this story, I thought it was an urban legend. How could anyone heal anyone else by healing himself? How could even the best self-improvement master cure the criminally insane? It didn't make any sense. It wasn't logical, so I dismissed the story.
However, I heard it again a year later. I heard that the therapist had used a Hawaiian healing process called ho'oponopono. I had never heard of it, yet I couldn't let it leave my mind. If the story was at all true, I had to know more. I had always understood "total responsibility" to mean that I am responsible for what I think and do. Beyond that, it's out of my hands. I think that most people think of total responsibility that way. We're responsible for what we do, not what anyone else does--but that's wrong.
The Hawaiian therapist who healed those mentally ill people would teach me an advanced new perspective about total responsibility. His name is Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len. We probably spent an hour talking on our first phone call. I asked him to tell me the complete story of his work as a therapist.
He explained that he worked at Hawaii State Hospital for four years. That ward where they kept the criminally insane was dangerous. Psychologists quit on a monthly basis. The staff called in sick a lot or simply quit. People would walk through that ward with their backs against the wall, afraid of being attacked by patients. It was not a pleasant place to live, work, or visit.

Dr. Len told me that he never saw patients. He agreed to have an office and to review their files. While he looked at those files, he would work on himself. As he worked on himself, patients began to heal. "'After a few months, patients that had to be shackled were being allowed to walk freely,' he told me. 'Others who had to be heavily medicated were getting off their medications. And those who had no chance of ever being released were being freed.' I was in awe. 'Not only that,' he went on, 'but the staff began to enjoy coming to work.Absenteeism and turnover disappeared. We ended up with more staff than we needed because patients were being released, and all the staff was showing up to work. Today, that ward is closed.'

This is where I had to ask the million dollar question: 'What were you doing within yourself that caused those people to change?'

'I was simply healing the part of me that created them,' he said. I didn't understand. Dr. Len explained that total responsibility for your life means that everything in your life - simply because it is in your life -- is your responsibility. In a literal sense the entire world is your creation.
Whew. This is tough to swallow. Being responsible for what I say or do is one thing. Being responsible for what everyone in my life says or does is quite another.
Yet, the truth is this: if you take complete responsibility for your life, then everything you see, hear, taste, touch, or in any way experience is your responsibility because it is in your life. This means that terrorist activity, the president, the economy or anything you experience and don't like--is up for you to heal. They don't exist, in a manner of speaking, except as projections from inside you.
The problem isn't with them, it's with you, and to change them, you have to change you. "I know this is tough to grasp, let alone accept or actually live. Blame is far easier than total responsibility, but as I spoke with Dr. Len, I began to realize that healing for him and in ho 'oponopono means loving yourself.

If you want to improve your life, you have to heal your life. If you want to cure anyone, even a mentally ill criminal you do it by healing you. I asked Dr. Len how he went about healing himself. What was he doing, exactly, when he looked at those patients' files?

'"I just kept saying, 'I'm sorry' and 'I love you' over and over again," he explained. "That's it?" That's it.
Turns out that loving yourself is the greatest way to improve yourself, and as you improve yourself, you improve your world. Let me give you a quick example of how this works: one day, someone sent me an email that upset me. In the past I would have handled it by working on my emotional hot buttons or by trying to reason with the person who sent the nasty message.
This time, I decided to try Dr. Len's method. I kept silently saying, 'I'm sorry' and 'I love you,' I didn't say it to anyone in particular. I was simply evoking the spirit of love to heal within me what was creating the outer circumstance. Within an hour I got an e-mail from the same person. He apologized for his previous message. Keep in mind that I didn't take any outward action to get that apology. I didn't even write him back. Yet, by saying 'I love you,' I somehow healed within me what was creating him.
I later attended a ho 'oponopono workshop run by Dr. Len. He's now 70 years old, considered a grandfatherly shaman, and is somewhat reclusive. He praised my book, The Attractor Factor. He told me that as I improve myself, my book's vibration will raise, and everyone will feel it when they read it. In short, as I improve, my readers will improve. "What about the books that are already sold and out there?" I asked. "'They aren't out there," he explained, once again blowing my mind with his mystic wisdom. "They are still in you".
In short, there is no out there. It would take a whole book to explain this advanced technique with the depth it deserves. Suffice It to say that whenever you want to improve anything in your life, there's only one place to look: inside you. When you look, do it with love.
“Forgiveness is the fragrance left by the violet on the heel that crushed it.” - Mark Twain
.......................................
*note*-I posted in
http://kriptodanny.blogspot.com/2006/04/about-forgiveness.html
some similar universal principle

Sunday, April 30, 2006


About Forgiveness

danny danny (4/30/2006 10:19:56 AM): couple more things about ,,dissolving,, a conflict...it's like this...
danny danny (4/30/2006 10:20:33 AM): remember when I told you that one,, dissolves,, a conflict with others within himself?
danny danny (4/30/2006 10:23:47 AM): ok..so we have for example 2 people with 2 egos,(false perception) and they collide together..now...the more one fights back,the more the other fights back.But how one can reach the stage of not fighting?..by will?..or by desire?..no...not possible,sinse they are ,,cougth,, in that bubble (of ego) already
danny danny (4/30/2006 10:24:37 AM): so one must ,,transform,, out of the bubble first.
danny danny (4/30/2006 10:26:22 AM): I remember about some words told to me when I started yoga?..there was this advanced yogi,which of course I didn't understand back then,yet I didn't forget them
danny danny (4/30/2006 10:28:52 AM): he said,,you build a mountain inside you,out of the spirit,,..then..what power outside yourself could ever influense you,or disturb you?
danny danny (4/30/2006 10:29:22 AM): you can always go back to your mountain.
danny danny (4/30/2006 10:30:00 AM): the mountain of truth..and vibes
danny danny (4/30/2006 10:31:24 AM): see?..all conflicts between people,and all wars by the way..are based on the ,,illusion,, of separation.That people falsely believe that they are separated.Yet,they are not deep inside,in spirit.
danny danny (4/30/2006 10:32:25 AM): again,this is not a logical thing which one ,,learns,, but an inner transformation.
danny danny (4/30/2006 10:33:35 AM): the more you meditate,the more your consciousness is transformed,and becomes less ,,personal,, and more,,universal,,
danny danny (4/30/2006 10:35:12 AM): can you forgive forever?..what if there is nothing to forgive,just is something to ,,be,,?
danny danny (4/30/2006 10:36:32 AM): and at that point you understand the foolish false illusion of separation of the other person,and understand that he is just impurified?
danny danny (4/30/2006 10:37:02 AM): kisses...
danny danny (4/30/2006 10:39:48 AM): can he fight the mountain inside you?..with what weapons?..can an ego(false perceptions) fight the truth,or the spirit within?
danny danny (4/30/2006 10:41:41 AM): the universe gives you all the clues you need.The outside experienses one has are direct reflection of one inner universe one built.
danny danny (4/30/2006 10:47:12 AM): so if any outside person or circumstance bother you,just say to yourself,,there is something inside me stirring,and reacting to this,but that is not necessary ..you can always leave the mountain inside,and be forced to react,yet..the mountain of peace and joy and wisdom is always inside you,waiting for you to return.And when you returned,you already ,,forgave,, because you left the plane of ,,ego reactions,, and you ARE in the mountain.
danny danny (4/30/2006 10:48:04 AM): you become the mountain.
danny danny (4/30/2006 10:53:15 AM): and at that point,the outer universe(experienses) adjust to your inner one,as reflection.This is what I did when I was on that cruise line ship..did I make any logical plans to escape?..no..I refused to sleep couple nights,and I meditated.THAT is surrender.Then,the opportunity was created in the outer universe to escape the ship,and start a new adventure as a monk in america.
danny danny (4/30/2006 10:54:39 AM):
danny danny (4/30/2006 10:58:18 AM): I remember I was like at 3 am in the morning on the ship deck..all alone,singing Ganesha songs?...GANESHA..Ganeeeesha..jai Jai Shri Ganesha!!!...and the wind,and the sea would reply back...jai...jai shri ganesha!!!!
danny danny (4/30/2006 11:01:41 AM): and one night..I met a dude from phillipines,who was on the deck at 3 am like me,and he was singing jesus songs?..JESUS THE GREATEST..Jesus the greatest....la-laa-la- laaaaa..and i responding..jai jai Shri ganeshaaaaa....and the fishes in the sea were jumping out and enjoying the songs.

Of movement and stillness, be aware of their origin;



There is no work to do, much less someone to seek.




The true and constant must respond to phenomena;




Responding to phenomena, you must be unconfused.




When unconfused, the nature will stabilize by itself;




When the nature stabilizes, energy returns by itself.




When energy returns, the elixir crystallizes by itself;




Within the pot, the trigrams of heaven and earth are joined.




Yīn and yáng arise, alternating over and over again;




Every transformation comes like a clap of thunder.




White clouds form and come to assemble at the peak;




The sweet nectar sprinkles down Mount Sumeru.




Swallow for yourself this wine of immortality;




You wander so freely—who is able to know you?




Sit and listen to the tune played without strings;




Clearly understand the mechanism of creation.




It comes entirely from these twenty lines;




A true ladder going straight to Heaven.-Daoist text -








To us all towns are one, all men our kin. Life's good comes not from others' gift, nor ill. Man's pains and pains' relief are from within. Thus have we seen in visions of the wise !." - Tamil Poem-




Hakuin does not sketch himself in the idealized form of an enlightened one, or even in the realistic image of an austere zenji, but as a bald, fat, cross-eyed and hunch-backed old man...but then he kissed you:)...Lovely story of the creation purpose...shakti means manifestation,and shiva means the origin of it..the kiss is the joy of emptiness knowing itself...kisses from the mahayogi to you,grasshoppers from heaven!