Love-me!

Love-me!

Blog Archive

Sunday, November 09, 2008

The boddhi light


Lead me from dreaming to waking.
Lead me from opacity to clarity.
Lead me from the complicated to the simple.
Lead me from the obscure to the obvious.
Lead me from intention to attention.
Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am.
Lead me from confrontation to wide openness.
Lead me to the place I never left,
Where there is peace, and peace
- The Upanishads

*note*..true kundalini awakening looks like this boddhi image...it is a radiant power...full of joy as one is also fully aware of whom one is.There are no words to describe it.It is God knowing itself,when it's shadows become enlightened..love to all,and kisses.However,it is not a person,nore a thing,nore anything your mind could ponder.It is the source of those.It is NOT also the witness,but the witnessing.
-added by danny-
..................