Love-me!

Love-me!

Blog Archive

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Those tender words we said to one another

Lead me from dreaming to waking.
Lead me from opacity to clarity.
Lead me from the complicated to the simple.
Lead me from the obscure to the obvious.
Lead me from intention to attention.
Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am.
Lead me from confrontation to wide openness.
Lead me to the place I never left,
Where there is peace, and peace
- The Upanishads

*note* nice selections of beautiful poetry on this site...
-added by danny-
...........

Those tender words we said to one another

Are stored in the secret heart of heaven:

One day like rain, they will fall and spread,

And our mystery will grow green over the world.

- Rumi


Each moment from all sides rushes to us the call to love.
We are running to contemplate its vast green field.
Do you want to come with us?
This is not the time to stay at home,
But to go out and give yourself to the garden.
The dawn of joy has arisen,
And this is the moment of union, of vision.

- Rumi

Student, do the simple purification.
You know that the seed is inside the horse-chestnut tree;
And inside the seed there are the blossoms of the tree, and the chestnuts, and the shade.
So inside the human body there is the seed, and inside the seed there is the human body again.
Fire, air, earth, water, and space --- if you don’t want the secret one,
You can’t have these either.
Thinkers, listen, tell me what you know of that is not inside the soul?
Take a pitcher full of water and set it down on the water --now it has water inside and water outside.
We mustn’t give it a name,
Lest silly people start talking again about the body and the soul.
If you want the truth, I’ll tell you the truth:
Listen to the secret sound, the real sound, which is inside you.
The one no one talks of speaks the secret sound to himself,
And he is the one who has made it all.

- Kabir