Love-me!

Love-me!

Blog Archive

Thursday, September 17, 2009

If you survive me....you can survive anyone else.

Lead me from dreaming to waking.
Lead me from opacity to clarity.
Lead me from the complicated to the simple.
Lead me from the obscure to the obvious.
Lead me from intention to attention.
Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am.
Lead me from confrontation to wide openness.
Lead me to the place I never left,
Where there is peace, and peace
- The Upanishads

*note* do YOU THINK I am here to be nice to you?
I am here for the truth.
I am not for you.
I am here to distroy you,everything you hold dear.
I am here to show you the eternal life.
I am here with a stick,ready for your nose.
I do not NEED to be nice,since it's my nature to be nice..yet..I can be looking like this guy,named Bodhidharma ...as I always SAID to people..if you survive me,you CAN survive anyone alive.
For I am the beginning and the end,and everything...and so YOU are,pilgrim.
And so YOU are....
MY love will be always with you,Pilgrim...kisses
-added by danny-