Love-me!

Love-me!

Blog Archive

Monday, September 28, 2009

The evil alien tomato?

Lead me from dreaming to waking.
Lead me from opacity to clarity.
Lead me from the complicated to the simple.
Lead me from the obscure to the obvious.
Lead me from intention to attention.
Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am.
Lead me from confrontation to wide openness.
Lead me to the place I never left,
Where there is peace, and peace
- The Upanishads

*note* Behold!...the evil alien tomatoes are taking over the world...see that little guy watching you?..eghh?
Taken from http://www.coasttocoastam.com/ site.
-added by danny-
..........................

Alien Tomato

I was looking out my window and saw an alien-like face in my tomatoes!! So I thought that I would take a picture of it for the C2C listeners !

--Linda Graham