Love-me!

Love-me!

Blog Archive

Saturday, September 05, 2009

The marvelous broken foot(part 4)

Lead me from dreaming to waking.
Lead me from opacity to clarity.
Lead me from the complicated to the simple.
Lead me from the obscure to the obvious.
Lead me from intention to attention.
Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am.
Lead me from confrontation to wide openness.
Lead me to the place I never left,
Where there is peace, and peace
- The Upanishads

*note* first of all..be aware that our bodies are energy.How many people remember that?
Any pain means blockage.
Even if your foot is broken.
If YOU are wise,then use the wisdom....
I still remember when I was after operation,and I stopped all the pain after 12 hours.
The idea is to move the ki thru the pain area AND release it.
You release it thru your legs...
Imagine breathing with no breath..
Imagine everything is ok.
Can you?
well..if YOU can imagine everything would be horrible..I wonder why in the world you can't USE the same power and imagine everything would be fine?
You know why?..because you don't KNOW that your thoughts decide the reality..that's why..
But I DO KNOW..that's why I am running now,after a broken leg..kisses..
-added by danny-