Love-me!

Love-me!

Blog Archive

Saturday, September 05, 2009

Walking On Sunshine again....YOu are THAT sunshine

Lead me from dreaming to waking.
Lead me from opacity to clarity.
Lead me from the complicated to the simple.
Lead me from the obscure to the obvious.
Lead me from intention to attention.
Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am.
Lead me from confrontation to wide openness.
Lead me to the place I never left,
Where there is peace, and peace
- The Upanishads

*note* walking on sunshine..kisses..the original was created and sung by Katrina@ waves..at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPUmE-tne5U&feature=fvst

Please see the beauty of this video...EVEN though it talks about ,,walking on sunshine,,...you must remember that YOU are the sunshine.
Thus spokenth the mahayogi
Kisses..
-added by danny-