Love-me!

Love-me!

Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Moby Lift Me Up...rare Mataji clip explaining kundalini

Lead me from dreaming to waking. Lead me from opacity to clarity. Lead me from the complicated to the simple. Lead me from the obscure to the obvious. Lead me from intention to attention. Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am. Lead me from confrontation to wide openness. Lead me to the place I never left, Where there is peace, and peace - The Upanishads

*note* it is obvious nobody will figure out Shri Mataji in the end...that's because her mass kundalini raising,while it might have been for couple minutes felt as ,,heat in the body,, then it was all about the cool breeze...but she never revealed her past...saying you were born realized,and never had to learn from others..is like saying you just don't need to learn how to walk,or talk indian language from others,if you are born in India...it's like saying you just don't need anybody to feed you when you are born,and wipe your Mataji 3 months shitty ass(since you are a goddess already,and know everything..etc..)

But she DID give the power of true power of kundalini(wind of god) to the world..the cool breeze.
Thru this,she actually spit on all the TUMO-Heat buddhists,and the ,,kundalini burns nonsense,,.and also on the,,watch out for the fire dragon kundalini idiocy,,...

How she did it?..nobody knows it..we just know that her ki chanels were opened enough to be able to transmit the real ki(the wind of God) to the followers.
She protected her past so well,then we can't even imagine..did she meditate?..if she did..how she did it?..Nobody will know,ever..what WE do know is that she had this power of transmission..funny,no?

What is important is the lift up in millions..remember...nobody ever in History of mankind described the cool breeze of kundalini..is a Fact...they all described the burning of bad stuff inside(there is no bad stuff,by the way..only NOT integrated..all the stuff is good,is created,,remember..the key is integration,for the destruction will occur anyway..) ..but obviously none of the yogis in the past managed to get the cool breeze in their body,(or if they did,they never explained about it,since probably they've tried to get the ultimate point of pure awareness?..whom knows,but none of the kundalini literature has ever explained the advanced results,only the ,,burning stage,, of kundalini,which they took as the,,kundalini,, and not even imagining that those were just the EFFECTS  in the beginners stage,not the real thing...if you read Pandit Gopi Krishna
 you'd know what I talk about.)and the light body..and the supreme body of kripto(loved in the 3 realms,worshiped in 10..celebrated in the 18th!!)
There are also plenty advaintins saying,,not duality,,.(they are funny..I love them..).but this is about transformation and becoming,not about talking about,,not-dual,,..the secret is in becoming,not about talking about...and THAT you can know it only by becoming..forget the words,forget about ,,I am Jesus the Mighty,,..become one,then you'll know what he meant by,,love thy neighbor as yourself,,..he meant discover yourself first,then your neighbor is YOU..therefore...you'll have no choice but love the sucker..see?..understand my superior wisdom muscle,grasshoppers from heaven?..good..:)

Shri Mataji will remain a mystery as far as her past is concerned..yet..she was giving us ..the best in her...the power,even though she could NOT comprehend it,I believe..but she followed her destiny.
But that's not the point..whom can comprehend God?..since we are all gods?..there is anything NOT god in this universe?..we are here to EXPERIENCE our true nature,as it was revealed to me in that forest,when both me and the forest became one with pure light..and a VOICE said from above..you are here to experience YOURSELF!
Listen to my wisdom muscles,grasshoppers from heaven...for I love you all..always did...kisses:)
Thus spokenth the mahayogi in front of the bewildered grasshoppers from heaven.

He said...I have spokenth!! to the grasshoppers from heaven...and also to the ants on the ground.
But only the grasshoppers from heaven  can have realization of their true nature..for they have the individual drive of knowing the absolute truth inside themselves

(this drive is inborn from previous incarnations..in other words..one is born with this thirst to know the truth of existence..this DRIVE can't be achieved..either you have it,or not,from birth..and is the pure desire(shakti) and will(spirit) drive..the rest is playing..you have NO ideas how much pains I suffered by believing that all the people are looking for the truth..do NOT make my mistake!!..unless you want to suffer for THEM..like Christ did....you'll be crucified..believe me) ...while the ants can only listen,and marvel of the possibilities,while worshiping the ant queen mother...praying to her that she'll save their sorry asses in this life,and also in the next.

Such is the insanity of the ants,not recognizing their own power within..and NOT willing to cultivate their own power within,and rely on other gods,not knowing those gods are in themselves..story of all the religions...
I HAVE SPOKENTH!..THOSE WHOM HAVE EARS TO HEAR..LET THEM HEAR!
Thus spokenth the mahayogi,loved in the 3 worlds,worshiped in 10..celebrated in the 18th also by himself,since only him is there..halleluyah!
-added by danny-
.............
"Lift Me Up" from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lift_Me_Up_%28Moby_song%29    quote""Lift Me Up" is a song by the American musician Moby released as the first single from his 2005 album Hotel. It achieved success in many countries, including Italy, Great Britain, France, Belgium, Denmark, Finland and Spain where it was a top ten hit."

Plain talking (plain talking)
Take us so far (take us so far)
Broken down cars (broken down cars)
Like strung-out old stars (like strung-out old stars)

Plain talking (plain talking)
Served us so well (served us so well)
Travelled through hell (travelled trough hell)
We know how it felt (we know how it felt)

Lift me up, lift me up
Higher now ama
Lift me up, lift me up
Higher now ama

Plain talking (plain talking)
Making us bold (making us bold)
So strong out and cold (so strong out and cold)
Feeling so old (feeling so old)

Plain talking (plain talking)
Has ruined us now (has ruined us now)
You never know how (you never know how)
Sweeter than thou (sweeter than thou)

Lift me up, lift me up
Higher now ama
Lift me up, lift me up
Higher now ama
[4x]

Lift me up, lift me up
Ohla la la la
Lift me up, lift me up
Ohla la la la
[4x]
To nourish the vital energy, keep watch in silence;
In order to subdue the mind, act with non-action.
Of movement and stillness, be aware of their origin;
There is no work to do, much less someone to seek.
The true and constant must respond to phenomena;
Responding to phenomena, you must be unconfused.
When unconfused, the nature will stabilize by itself;
When the nature stabilizes, energy returns by itself.
When energy returns, the elixir crystallizes by itself;
Within the pot, the trigrams of heaven and earth are joined.
Yīn and yáng arise, alternating over and over again;
Every transformation comes like a clap of thunder.
White clouds form and come to assemble at the peak;
The sweet nectar sprinkles down Mount Sumeru.
Swallow for yourself this wine of immortality;
You wander so freely—who is able to know you?
Sit and listen to the tune played without strings;
Clearly understand the mechanism of creation.
It comes entirely from these twenty lines;
A true ladder going straight to Heaven.-Daoist text -
To us all towns are one, all men our kin. Life's good comes not from others' gift, nor ill. Man's pains and pains' relief are from within. Thus have we seen in visions of the wise !." - Tamil Poem-