Love-me!

Love-me!

Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

So Patriarchs and Buddhas and the Kripto after all deceive people:)

Lead me from dreaming to waking. Lead me from opacity to clarity. Lead me from the complicated to the simple. Lead me from the obscure to the obvious. Lead me from intention to attention. Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am. Lead me from confrontation to wide openness. Lead me to the place I never left, Where there is peace, and peace - The Upanishads
*note* lovely blog I found.. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Sadhumati/ made by my friend(I won't tell you his real name)

Description
"Longya said to his community, 'Those people who penetrate the study must pass beyond Buddhas and Patriarchs. The Master of Xinfeng said, "If you see the verbal teachings of the Buddhas and Patriarchs as if they were your mortal enemies, only then will you have the qualifications for penetrating the study." If you can't pass beyond them, then you will be deceived by the Patriarchs and Buddhas.' At the time there was a monk who asked, 'Do the Patriarchs and Buddhas have any intention to deceive people or not?' Longya said, 'Tell me, do rivers and lakes have any intention to obstruct people or not?' He went on to say, 'Although rivers and lakes have no intention to obstruct people, it's just that people now can't cross them. Therefore, rivers and lakes after all become barriers to people. You cannot say that rivers and lakes do not obstruct people. Although the Patriarchs and Buddhas have no intention to deceive people, it's just that people now cannot pass beyond them. So Patriarchs and Buddhas after all deceive people. Again, you cannot say that Patriarchs and Buddhas do not deceive people. If one can pass beyond the Patriarchs and Buddhas, this person surpasses the Patriarchs and Buddhas. Still, one must completely realize the intent of the Patriarchs and Buddhas : only then can one be equal to those transcendent people of old. If you have not yet been able to pass through, if you study the Buddhas and study the Patriarchs, then you'll have no hope of attaining even in ten thousand aeons.' The monk also asked, 'How can I be able to avoid being deceived by the Patriarchs and Buddhas?' Longya said, 'You must be enlightened yourself.'" - Yuanwu

"Among gods and humans, how many know? How many?" - Xuedou

"If one does not distinguish between experiences and realization, he will be deluded by holding on to the experiences as realization." - Longchenpa

"Let us be thoroughgoing not only in inner experience, but in its interpretation as well." - Yongjia
-lovely...but be careful..only if you are advanced enough you can understand this stuff..because this is the stuff the dreams are made of....THUS Spokenth the mahayogi!..kisses to the grasshoppers from heaven:)...added by danny-
...................................
I danced in the morning when the world was begun
I danced in the Moon & the Stars & the Sun
I came down from Heaven & I danced on Earth
At Bethlehem I had my birth:


Dance then, wherever you may be
I am the Lord of the Dance, said He!
And I'll lead you all, wherever you may be
And I'll lead you all in the Dance, said He!
(...lead you all in the Dance, said Kripto!)


I danced for the scribe & the pharisee
But they would not dance & they wouldn't follow me
I danced for fishermen, for James & John
They came with me & the Dance went on:
They cut me down and I leapt up high
I am the Life that'll never, never die!
I'll live in you if you'll live in Me -
I am the Lord of the Dance, said Kripto!

To nourish the vital energy, keep watch in silence;
In order to subdue the mind, act with non-action.
Of movement and stillness, be aware of their origin;
There is no work to do, much less someone to seek.
The true and constant must respond to phenomena;
Responding to phenomena, you must be unconfused.
When unconfused, the nature will stabilize by itself;
When the nature stabilizes, energy returns by itself.
When energy returns, the elixir crystallizes by itself;
Within the pot, the trigrams of heaven and earth are joined.
Yīn and yáng arise, alternating over and over again;
Every transformation comes like a clap of thunder.
White clouds form and come to assemble at the peak;
The sweet nectar sprinkles down Mount Sumeru.
Swallow for yourself this wine of immortality;
You wander so freely—who is able to know you?
Sit and listen to the tune played without strings;
Clearly understand the mechanism of creation.
It comes entirely from these twenty lines;
A true ladder going straight to Heaven.-Daoist text -
To us all towns are one, all men our kin. Life's good comes not from others' gift, nor ill. Man's pains and pains' relief are from within. Thus have we seen in visions of the wise !." - Tamil Poem-