Love-me!

Love-me!

Blog Archive

Friday, April 09, 2010

Beautiful morning:)

Lead me from dreaming to waking.
Lead me from opacity to clarity.
Lead me from the complicated to the simple.
Lead me from the obscure to the obvious.
Lead me from intention to attention.
Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am.
Lead me from confrontation to wide openness.
Lead me to the place I never left,
Where there is peace, and peace
- The Upanishads

*note* I am in samadhi these days..but today is a beautiful morning like this song says.Wait for me..when I come out of samadhi..I'll explain everything to grasshoppers..kisses;)
May your TRUE SELF be with you.
So I composed this never heard stanza:
Behold
Are you one or many?
Whom is looking?
Whom is laughing hard at the swamis trying hard to change humanity?
It is me,the kriptodanny
The mahayogi laughs
Because he KNOWS the cause and affect
Now answer..
Are you ONE or many?
Kisses,grasshoppers..
My love will be with you always
No matter what your answer was.
And may all your wishes come true...
If you read my poem.
But if you did not read my poem
May the kriptofungus
Grab your left toe
And show you the hard way
Of immortality.
(Thus spokenth the mahayogi)
............................
It's a beautiful mornin', Ahhh,
I think I'll go outside a while,
An jus' smile.
Just take in some clean fresh air, boy!
Ain't no sense in stayin' inside
If the weather's fine an' you got the time.
It's your chance to wake up and plan another brand new day.
Either way,
It's a beautiful mornin', Ahhh,
Each bird keeps singin' his own song.
So long!
I've got to be on my way, now.
Ain't no fun just hangin' around,
I've got to cover ground, you couldn't keep me down.
It just ain't no good if the sun shines
When you're still inside,
Shouldn't hide, still inside, shouldn't hide,
Ahhhh..Oh! (shouldn't hide) Ah, ah, Oh.....
(Do, do, Waaa) (Do, do, Waaa)
There will be children with robins and flowers;
Sunshine caresses each new waking hour.
Seems to me that the people keep seeing
More and more each day, gotta say, lead the way,
It's okay, Wednesday, Thursday, it's okay,
(Ahhh) Monday, Wednesday, Friday, weekday, Ah, Ah, Ohhh.
(Do, do, Waaa)
Ah, Ah, Oh, Oh, (Do, Do - Aaaa)
Wooooo oo oo oh, oh, oh, Ah wo, do, waa
Ohhhhhhh.....Oh, Oh, Oh, .....
-added by danny-
.......



"To us all towns are one, all men our kin. Life's good comes not from others' gift, nor ill. Man's pains and pains' relief are from within. Thus have we seen in visions of the wise !." - Tamil Poem-