Love-me!

Love-me!

Blog Archive

Monday, April 26, 2010

The wolf within you:)

Lead me from dreaming to waking.
Lead me from opacity to clarity.
Lead me from the complicated to the simple.
Lead me from the obscure to the obvious.
Lead me from intention to attention.
Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am.
Lead me from confrontation to wide openness.
Lead me to the place I never left,
Where there is peace, and peace
- The Upanishads

*note* Listen to my words..the wolf is in you..find it,and dance polka with him,like in this video...hahahaha
So I composed this never heard stanza:
Behold
The wolf within you
Is there
But you don't know it
3 little pigs are you also
But only one has the wisdom.
Find the source of suffering
Then you can dance polka
Then all 3 pigs become one.
In the 3 realms.
Thus spokenth the mahayogi!
-added by danny-
.................

To us all towns are one, all men our kin. Life's good comes not from others' gift, nor ill. Man's pains and pains' relief are from within. Thus have we seen in visions of the wise !." - Tamil Poem-